Reviews for Ode to Mystery Cans
jlhx chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
OMG that was so funny im still laffin lololol
Emily chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
OMG that was so funny. I was laughing so much I had go and so it to my brother. We both though it was very funny. Please update soon.
Lucy chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
Very funny. Your boi is also funy. I hope you update soon.
INGRID chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO FUNNY, YOU ARE A GOD IN MY BOOK CAUSE I NEVER LAUGH. DON'T EVER STOP WRITING XMEN FUNNIES. I NEVER STOPPED LAUGHING AND MAKING THE PROF SING THE BOLONY SONG? PURE GENIUS. THANKS FOR LISTENING. INGRID
Alexutza chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
Ok, I'm laughing so hard that I've tears in my eyes! And I read this while my aunt was sleeping. I had a really hard time trying not to wake her. But it was so funny that I almost ran out of air while laughing. Really, really funny! If you could continue, you would make lil'ol'me very happy!
Kyma chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
XDXDXD.. this is humorous! keep going please! I love it!

Kyma
OneUnheardVoice chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
omg! This is so funny! I love it! I was trying to supress my laughter so I wouldn't wake anyone...so it came out as haugh chocked noises and my mom came down to see if I was ok. Aw man! This was THE funniest thing!
Jyxxie chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
hehehe I wanna see what happens the second time they wake up! Please update soon!
ChaosCat chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
This fic is scary beyond all reason. . . .

I am feared for my life! FEARED! Wait, that came out wrong. Umm, anyway. . .

Insanity. Sheer insanity.

And yet, it's incredibly interesting insanity. . . .
AketA chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Aw... I wanna read more... this is funny! I think Ororo shold mak it snow or something next time and they think their proffessional snowboarders or something and Kurt and Kitty go on a crime spree... but that's just what I think...
aaaaab chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
Hehe that was so funny. The End? plz no! The brotherhood should come over next, yeah that'd be great ::gets dreamy exptession on face, then starts cracking up::, ne ways update soon, plz!

Luv Kitty and Spikey
XM6 chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Oh NO! The bowls are escaping!
Rogue Maverick chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
hehehe
Kurt-Ling chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
hey! kurt isn't a coroal! sniffle

good chapter- it's not the end- is it? plz no!

i want MORE!

Kurt-Ling
mnbvcxzzxcvbnm chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
GASP!

will remy pittle and make a messy on the carpet?

will kurt and kitty make breakfast; or the thing that came from the toaster that wouldn't die?

i will find out! i will make it my soul perpose in life 2 do so!

*clciks next chappy button* yeah, i'm good

GREAT CHAPPY!