Reviews for Southern Rose
SPNAngel16 chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
Cant wait for you to update this!
Lauren chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
Hey! Awesome story! But where are you? How come you haven't updated in like 2 years? Come on! haha

Great job so far. I don't like Linda, either (lol). I'm glad they broke up (her and Charlie).

Joshua Jackson-see his new movie later this month on ABC Family-Shadows in the Sun.
preciousbabyblue chapter 11 . 4/8/2004
great story. i can't wait to read what is going to happen next.
curlysara26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I've only read the first chapter of this, but so far I'm liking it. It's something, that in my opinion, that has never been done. Not many people would put in Dwayne as a semi-main character.
I also wanted to say thanks for reviewing my own story HAUNTED. Your review really meant a lot. I'm also a Joshua Jackson fan, at least for the Mighty Ducks and THE SKULLS, that movie ROCKED! I'm a Christain as well and I LOVE Superchic[k]!
Well I just wanted to say I like the story and thanks for reviewing mine.
Stencil Your Heart chapter 11 . 1/26/2004
...You stopped. You just...stopped. ARG! You stop at the good part! I see how it is.
Banks99 chapter 11 . 11/30/2003
no! I must know what happens! I must! heheh, anyways. great job with this, I love how Dwayne understands something the rest of the ducks dont get, too funny. keep it up!
joshrox116 chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
Talk about a suspense thriller! Do they kiss? Or are they interrupted? I gotta know!
liz chapter 11 . 9/6/2003
Ahh you put us in the fic, YEA! this is a great chap, and not because of us being in it but because you tell about elli's home and her friends. You tell her background. Thats always a good thing. anyways great fic, i laughed for about ten minutes on the "She shoots, she scores" part. well i better go, since i am talking to you, lol, talk to you soon,

liz.

P.S. I miss you to.
liz chapter 10 . 9/6/2003
LOL i love this chapter, its great. HE CHOSE ELLIE! sorry i am ok slightly hyper, i had a chemistry final yesterday and if i pass it i don't have to do anymore chemistry tell i get into collage. pluse i am reading this talking to you and reading lij fics. my day is good. :) lij is so cute. anyways better shut up and go to the next chapter. talk to you soon,

liz.
Ashley chapter 11 . 9/2/2003
I just want you to know that when I read this (which was August 29th) I couldnt review because it was late and I had to get up to go to Kansas City to go to a concert. Well, guess who was at that concert? SUPERCHIC[K]! It was Rock the Light and I got to talk to them and everything. I just thought that was cool. :) I dont know if Rock the Light goes to where you live, but its worth it. MAN. They didnt sing "One Girl Revolution" and I told them that it dissappointed me.

ANYWAY. ABout your fic, its good. Just update as soon as you can! I like the hyper Ellie a whole bunch. She's awesome. :)

~Ashley
danslilsis chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
leave him alone dwane is my aunts hussband
Catbus chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
hey write more SON pls! newayz when u do could u pls email me at oh btw do u hav a beta? cos if not i would be glad to be urs *grins impishly* well byees and hope to hear from u soon!

Kassi
Natasha Hyatt chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
I really liked the way you wrote the T-shirt incident. It wasn't suspenseful, but it was a good build up. I really wanted to know what Charlie's shirt said...Well done. Update soon.
Ashley chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
Hey yo.

Funniest thing happened last night. I was reading the random chapter and I had finished reading it and I clicked on Chapter 9, and the connection was timed out! I wasnt so mad, as I was amused. Just thought it was worth mentioning. :) Seems like the Ducks have the same luck I do...

Anyway...I think he should choose neither. My parents are going through a separation and my Dad cant make up his mind and with that and Charlie's decision, he shouldnt get anyone. (both, Dad and Charlie. :) No...Im not bitter...;)

Anyway, its going great so far. We should look into the joint fic or something. It would be fun.

Keep it up. :)

~Ashley
joshrox116 chapter 9 . 7/20/2003
Haha another great chapter! I had to read To Kill A Mockingbird a few weeks ago...

You don't need a twist to keep me interested!