Reviews for Requiem for the Innocent
vanity p chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
wonderful,just wonderful... i am a vampire hunter d fan... and i have the dvd of vhd and bastard!so i wanted to see the fan fic...
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I think you said it just like i would have. You just want to hug Kall-Su and give him chicken soup. Story was great, can't wait for the next one. The characterization was excellent, especially Arshes and Kall-Su. A very enjoyable read.
Doom Seeker chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
it was realy good you shoud right more soon k.
Raven chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Nice story! Agree with you that there's certainly conflict bwt Kall and Arshes, esp on Arshes part. Kall certainly seem the sort to have nightmares, he does seem more vulnerable emotionally. It's lovely how young Arshes tries to protect Kall...hmm on the other hand DS is also protrayed well as that cold father..though I certainly am curious what was he doing that he's so afraid of Arshes knowing.
Loves these fics that tells these missing childhood-adulthood of Kall/Arshes, the 3 of them could have some very wonderful/interesting times tog, that cemented them so closely together, besides their child/father relation. Your story certainly gives a lovely insight. Hope to see more stuff from you! There so very few Bastard work out there, it's actually a very interesting fandom, too bad so few people knows about it.
martina aka tina-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I love your ficcy, it's so cute, and seet, and yet sad, in a good way, id ont know how to explain. But I hope you write a ton more fics. Ja ne!
A Lover Lost aka Baz aka the scary obsessive fangirl you know and beat up on a regular basis chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*sniffles* I think I need to give that poor boy a hug. He needs a hug, dammit! I will hug him, take him home, feed him chicken soup, read him a cute little story, hug him again, then put him to bed. Then hug him again, just to make sure he gets enough of them.

I love Kall and Arshes as kids. So cute. Little kids in general are cute, but these guys are extra special cute. Said it before, I'll say it again, I realy like this fic. *steals it and hugs it*