Reviews for Shattered Glass
Yeah, your Charlie is an idiot.
Sorry, but your Charlie is pretty pathetic. He is a pushover and if he hates living with his dad so much what in the hell is stopping him from telling the truth? Let alone in a hospital where there are adults to look out for him and prevent his dad from creating a shit storm.
Nerdy Athletic chapter 71 . 6/17/2013
RKF22 chapter 71 . 12/17/2012
great story loved it
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 71 . 7/17/2008
It was pretty good; I kept getting the feeling that Gordon if he could would go and kill Charlie's dad back in the beginning.
bhoy1888 chapter 31 . 4/30/2008
no offence but as much as I think this story is good and all tht... it just seems a bit unbeleviable tht charlie would let his dad hit him.. I mean he plays hockey so must be reasonably strong and you describe him as being about 6 foot tall so he can't be all tht easily intimidated. an to top tht wel at fourteen/fifteen if my dad or any adult tried to hit me I wouldn't have let them hit me and I'm only about 5'9... apart from tht it is a good story and I should enjoy the rest
charming2drew chapter 71 . 4/21/2008
Oh my god. This was one of the best fics that I have ever read. It only took me 2 days! :)

You did a most awesome job!

jwstahle chapter 71 . 3/19/2008
wow. was this thing long winded. but not in a bad way. just really wordy and real boering at some points. you are really good at writing abuse scenes. as weird as that sounds.
hiddenprincess818 chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
I have to say that im glade you put in the food fight earlier, it was a good way to lighten up the mood a bit. Anyway i really am enjoying your story but excuse me i really must get back to reading lols.
donna79 chapter 71 . 8/9/2006
I am finally finished reading this story! It took me a whole week, but it was worth it. I'm not used to Charlie Angst, not that kind at least. This was a really great story.
Riker15 chapter 71 . 9/17/2005
Totally Awesome Job! This story is one of the best I have ever read...
duckys chapter 71 . 6/9/2005
that was one long scary gruling story, AND i read it all in one day. AMAZING, isn't it?

Anyways, realy really catchy story, I JUST COULDNT STOP READING IT, so it had to be good :)
Marblez chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
wow, long story, gonna take me a few days to read it!
Loving chapter 47 . 1/5/2005
It's awsome. And super long!
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 71 . 12/18/2004
This is grate! It's 1:00 A.M iv reed all 71 chapter in 3 hours! LATER DAYZ! ;)