Reviews for Tell Me Lies
goldenhue chapter 5 . 5/4/2019
Brilliant! Please write more Wonderbat!
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 5 . 2/20/2019
wonderful id love a sequel
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
awwww
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
well done so far i'm currently at the i feel uncomfortable but can't get the goofy big smile off my face
Cami.Sol chapter 5 . 9/18/2018
This was a very sweet fanfic!Loved it, thanks!
madteen66 chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
Omg that daredevil scene cracks me up cause now Ben Affleck is Batman and he was daredevil. Gold
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
i actually enjoyed this short "light-hearted" story.
i esp loved that diana didn't grovel many times over
and chase after bm like
a love sick puppy even after being rejected countless times( i hate that)
like a lot of other stories tend to get. this was
very entertaining! hope there's more stories like this...
Bob chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
This is a cute fic. A very Wonderbat fanfic. One of my favourites!
sabrielthetitan chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
best story I've ever read
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
I don't know why your stories don't have more reviews! I wish you had more WonderBat to share because you put me on pins and needles and that's what I want - to feel a fanfic rather than glance and pass on. It felt as though their mind sets were younger than what I imagined them to be from the show, but the story overall was just so engaging that I loved it nonetheless. I felt so bad for Diana and the pain that the misunderstandings put her through! Superman needed to issue a proper apology for choking one of his best friend's, regardless of what he thought when he did it! Otherwise, this WinderBat story was super cute and fave-worthy. Thank you for writing it up and sharing it with fan fiction!

Keep on writing~
alliebauba chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Okay, I know this story was written before I could read, and you probably don't look at ANY of the reviews anymore, but this was the best FanFiction I have ever read. Any genre, any length. I loved it. Everything. Your writing, character development(but also staying true to the real characters), emotion, dialogue... Really, I could go on forever! Really, extremely excellent. Amazing job! This was, just, beyond words. I LOVED IT SOO MUCH!
Sorry for rambling, but I had to make it clear. Thank you so much for writing this!
-Alliebauba
(P.S. If you do get this, email me!)
Thanks again! SOOO GOOD!
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I figured I should review, even though I read this fic years ago.

This was the first piece of fanfiction I ever read. I loved it, thought it was beautiful and it is what kept me reading, so id just like to thank you for writing the story that introduced me to the wonderful world of fanfiction.

Thank you!
Mireilles3 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Whew! They finally managed to get the message across to each other :) talk about mixed signals :) and they are so well matched :)

Great story! Got more? Hope so :)
Mireilles3 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Oh no, poor Bats... And Diana is being set up for the fall... Can't wait for them to have a talk :)
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
And the double play just keeps intensifying, but damn, they need to be honest now :) and Bruce deserves a good punch to his square jaw for what he's doing to her :)