Reviews for Tell Me Lies
alliebauba chapter 5 . 7/27
Okay, I know this story was written before I could read, and you probably don't look at ANY of the reviews anymore, but this was the best FanFiction I have ever read. Any genre, any length. I loved it. Everything. Your writing, character development(but also staying true to the real characters), emotion, dialogue... Really, I could go on forever! Really, extremely excellent. Amazing job! This was, just, beyond words. I LOVED IT SOO MUCH!
Sorry for rambling, but I had to make it clear. Thank you so much for writing this!
-Alliebauba
(P.S. If you do get this, email me!)
Thanks again! SOOO GOOD!
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I figured I should review, even though I read this fic years ago.

This was the first piece of fanfiction I ever read. I loved it, thought it was beautiful and it is what kept me reading, so id just like to thank you for writing the story that introduced me to the wonderful world of fanfiction.

Thank you!
Mireilles3 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Whew! They finally managed to get the message across to each other :) talk about mixed signals :) and they are so well matched :)

Great story! Got more? Hope so :)
Mireilles3 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Oh no, poor Bats... And Diana is being set up for the fall... Can't wait for them to have a talk :)
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
And the double play just keeps intensifying, but damn, they need to be honest now :) and Bruce deserves a good punch to his square jaw for what he's doing to her :)
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Wow :) your portrayal of Bruce's double life and what goes on behind his facade, or while he's hearing about his Wayne life as seen from the rest of the people :) and Diana who figured his secret :)

Gasp! This is simply addictive :)
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Lol :) this is so good it's delightful :) I know what I'm reading till bed time :)
Red chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Awesome story! & I just read this. BMWW forever
clardiabru3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
What a great story! Loved how you used the ease with which people can take things the wrong way and it can lead to great misunderstanding! You have a knack for being a great storyteller. Thank you for this beautful piece and can't wait to read your other works... Awesome!
J chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Too sweet!
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful story! It's a shame that only has five chapters. I loved the ending.

ps. I think it would be super fun to read a sequel chronicling Batman's fight with the Queen of the Amazons
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Thischapter in one word: bizzarre
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This chapter was amazing. Very well written
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Ok, I loved their date. And Bruce is an idiot doesn't surprise me.
What really surprised me were the reasons that led Diana to flee Batman. It was an endless selflessnes
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/28/2012