Reviews for Tell Me Lies
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Wow :) your portrayal of Bruce's double life and what goes on behind his facade, or while he's hearing about his Wayne life as seen from the rest of the people :) and Diana who figured his secret :)

Gasp! This is simply addictive :)
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Lol :) this is so good it's delightful :) I know what I'm reading till bed time :)
Red chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Awesome story! & I just read this. BMWW forever
clardiabru3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
What a great story! Loved how you used the ease with which people can take things the wrong way and it can lead to great misunderstanding! You have a knack for being a great storyteller. Thank you for this beautful piece and can't wait to read your other works... Awesome!
J chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Too sweet!
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful story! It's a shame that only has five chapters. I loved the ending.

ps. I think it would be super fun to read a sequel chronicling Batman's fight with the Queen of the Amazons
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Thischapter in one word: bizzarre
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This chapter was amazing. Very well written
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Ok, I loved their date. And Bruce is an idiot doesn't surprise me.
What really surprised me were the reasons that led Diana to flee Batman. It was an endless selflessnes
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I loved. It's very funny and I laughed a lot
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I love this. great work
DarlingAminta chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I just wanted to get you alone to spend some time together. Hilarious haha. Classic flirty Bruce.
jrhughes chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Excellent Fiction!

I'm usually one that like to pair Kal-El up with Diana

and in the course of your story, you even hinted at that

with the Queen's questions as to who the suitor was.

However since this is a work derived from the series itself,

I really enjoyed the story overall. The complex character

that is Batman/Bruce Wayne would give a shrink nightmares

and you were able to convey his inner struggle to let anyone

in and get close. Your writing is solid and I look forward

to more of your work in the future.

Bravo!

John
apolakay54 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
It took me this long to ream your BM/WW stories, it's better to be late than never right. Great story I liked hopefully you will make new stories, looking forward to it though.
Lwx chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I liked the first half of the story. It was refreshing and I liked Bruce/Diana/Batman interactions. However after the misunderstanding and the whole Circe involvement the story got a new vibe, that I didn't particularly liked.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »