Reviews for Tell Me Lies
billionsofblue chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Awesome:)

Lovely plot!
Stargatecrazy chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
OMG! I wasn't too sure about this fic when I first started reading it, but it has to be one of my favourite BMWW fics of all time.

I loved it SO much. And it was wonderfully written as well.

SGC
dwelian chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
I really liked this fic! Characters were a bit OOC (except for Hawkgirl and Flash, dear god were they well portayed!) but it worked out very well. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Coolness chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I'm being very honest here: THIS IS THE BEST BATMAN AND WONDER WOMAN STORY I'VE EVER READ!

I loved it! You have a great sense of humour, I had to smother my mouth in an attempt to not laugh out loud. (since I laugh very loud!)I'm definitely checking out upcoming stories of yours. This was great!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 8/14/2008

100/100 :)
scattereddaydreaming chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
LOIVED IT!
cartoonfire chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
Hey that was fun to read! I enjoyed your story thoroughly, espescially the line: "Not the clown in the red bodysuit?".

I love how goofy cute the Flash is, but I really love Batman and Wonder Woman together! Thanks for sharing your story, it was romantic and had the elements of Greek mythology that I enjoy and love about Wonder Woman and the Amazons. I hope that you write some more!
Rain13th chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This was the first story about Bats and Wondy and its really really cool!Don't mind me asking if theres a sequel...hehe...luv it!
voicesinmyhead11 chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
A good story, love the ending!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I love this part:

"It's symbolic, Diana." Hawkgirl laughed, and said, "You wouldn't believe how many things make a man think he has a huge penis: fast cars, power tools, lots of toys, pretty girls with big breasts." She arched an eyebrow Batman's way, and said, "Hey, Batman, you have a fast car with a big engine and a lot of other toys. Are you making up for anything?"

"A lack of professionalism and confidence in my teammates," Batman said, voice harsh.

Great lines!
alittlesummerwine chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Great story!
pleung-kahom chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
"Leave." He said, ignoring them. "Now."

Grumbling, they did as he asked. There were benefits to being Batman at times, he thought.

_

"He is a good man, Mother," Diana said.

"But must he be so...gloomy?"

_

This story had great quotes. I loved it. Great job!
Whatever chapter 5 . 2/10/2006