Reviews for Tell Me Lies
butterflyV chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
Cool story! It's a pity the ending wasn't lengthened to include the battle between Batman and Hipptolya. THAT would've been a sight to read!
ducktapedmoose chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
I loved this so much. It was well-written, and a great story too. Great. This sucker's going on my favorites list.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
That was great, I loved it! Good job with the plot and the pairings, I enjoyed it a lot!

Kyoko
mcabello chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.
ignorantia-legis-non-excu chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I don't really know anything about comics, but I felt I knew these characters. In my opinion, a well written work is when anyone can pick-up a book or read a story and understand the characters. I did.
It was lovely.
ray1 chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
I love this!
BlackCat chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
That was amazing. I have become a new Bat/WW fan, and this one was just fantastic. I can't wait to see your next work. I can't wait to read 'Haunted'.
ANNBONE chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
It's going great!
silverbluehues chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
A wonderful chapter!
silverbluehues chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
There are very few people who writes well. You're one of them, but somewhat even better, co'z you don't make things more complicated but keep them easy to understand as well as less mistakes.
silverbluehues chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Anyways, that was a great chap.
Emma chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
This story was simply fantastic. You write so beautifully and with such care; you are especially talented when it comes to pairing up Batman and Wonder Woman. I would absolutely love to see more from you. **
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
AH! That was PERFECT!

_ If you havent already, perhaps going for Green Lantern/Hawkgirl would be a good outlet for your talents? I mean, damn that was AWSOME!

You got them so well, and the Goddess insert was great! The Odessy is my favorite Greek (it is Greek, right) piece... _
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »