Reviews for Tell Me Lies
Whatever chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
Luved it!
Whatever chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Aw... That's like so sad. Good idea making them know what the other person doesn't know. OK now I'm confusing myself.
haklsdfh chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I don't know what to say. But it's really good. :)
NO Name chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Good job!
RockafellaSaint chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
Whooho! That story rocked so hard! It was AWSOME! I think its one of my faveorites. I'm working on your song-fic but I have to take it in little bits at a time, long exposhure to singing superheros makes me uncomfortable. Till next time, bye. _
DreamsFire chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
Congradulations, you have written and completed a very good prize is ... knowing that you kept a bored fanfic reader very intertained! And very happy ! (gives a bow)My hat is off to you for your completed story ...so thank you once again.

Sincerely,

an indebted reader

P.S I liked how Diana was able to get her exile undone!
DreamsFire chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
GOD -GOD this has gotten very intersesting.I can't wait to keep reading!
McSatan chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Ohmygod that was awesome! *added to favorites list*
Storm chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
Excellent! I loved it!

I hope to read more stories.

[ ]'s, Storm
butterflyV chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
Cool story! It's a pity the ending wasn't lengthened to include the battle between Batman and Hipptolya. THAT would've been a sight to read!
ducktapedmoose chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
I loved this so much. It was well-written, and a great story too. Great. This sucker's going on my favorites list.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
That was great, I loved it! Good job with the plot and the pairings, I enjoyed it a lot!

Kyoko
mcabello chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.
ignorantia-legis-non-excu chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I don't really know anything about comics, but I felt I knew these characters. In my opinion, a well written work is when anyone can pick-up a book or read a story and understand the characters. I did.
It was lovely.