Reviews for Tell Me Lies
ray1 chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
I love this!
BlackCat chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
That was amazing. I have become a new Bat/WW fan, and this one was just fantastic. I can't wait to see your next work. I can't wait to read 'Haunted'.
ANNBONE chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
It's going great!
silverbluehues chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
A wonderful chapter!
silverbluehues chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
There are very few people who writes well. You're one of them, but somewhat even better, co'z you don't make things more complicated but keep them easy to understand as well as less mistakes.
silverbluehues chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Anyways, that was a great chap.
Emma chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
This story was simply fantastic. You write so beautifully and with such care; you are especially talented when it comes to pairing up Batman and Wonder Woman. I would absolutely love to see more from you. **
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
AH! That was PERFECT!

_ If you havent already, perhaps going for Green Lantern/Hawkgirl would be a good outlet for your talents? I mean, damn that was AWSOME!

You got them so well, and the Goddess insert was great! The Odessy is my favorite Greek (it is Greek, right) piece... _
Wildcat1222 chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
Wow that was great WW/BM are my favorite right up their with HG/GL you should write one with that pairing more stories please
drchec chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hello, this is my first time to this, i just like to let the author know that i really love this story and its going to be my favorite. Please keep writing more stories like this. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

PS. im a big fan of batman/wonder woman it may not happen in the real comic books but im glad that fanfics exists.
Crazy Queen 101 chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Yay! You lifted the exile. That was really with the plot and everything. You made me think of what DK &WW were really like. Wow. Is there a sequel?
wonderfan chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
Lovely! A well rounded plot with good character development. Would love to see more.
Helna chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
That was good, I like it!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »