Reviews for Tell Me Lies
Mad Squirrel the Ultimate Red Head chapter 5 . 6/27/2003
Wow, holy crud, that was such an awesome fanfic. My first Justic League one and I was blown away. All I can say is that you have so much talent... don't ever give up writing! You really stayed true to the characters, but you gave them more depth as well. You made them more 3D. And dude, you came up with such a realistic story. But really, I enjoyed this fic so much. Wonder Woman/Batman rocks...
Adrian Tullberg chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
Great Work! Hope there's more in the future!
BatmansLady1369 chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
this is so good! please please please update soon! _
451 chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I love the WW/B romance! When does she tell him she knows who he really is?
KHR chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
Most excellent! One of the better Wonder Woman/Batman fanfics out there. The young adult style fits very well with the Animated series. (And please don't take "young adult" as a put-down... PG is harder to write than R.) Please, please, please finish it!
ZippyDragon43 chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
geez turner you found this one before me! nice going. yeah yeah, "oh ugly one" this is a pretty cool story! i like it better than chunks, just cuz it is batman/ww, but even better than that, it is bruce/diana! yay. introspective. . . so yeah, keep going with the good plot, but please make sure di is more than a strong yet insecure supermodel. and please kick circe's butt, cuz she's always bothered me. even in the normal greek myths. zippy loves you! _
Daemon Feles chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Oh! I love it! Please finish this story! _
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Intriguing . . . I really like how you portray Diana as not being perfect, like so many other people do. She really is insecure, mostly because she's new, and I think you characterize that beautifully. I hope that you can have more appearances by the rest of the gang in this thing, especially Hawkgirl, since she's one of the few females with whom Diana can interact. Well, anyway, keep it up!

~Chunks
N chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
This was great. You did a wonderful job with both characters. Please write more soon.
Doe chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter,
MrManiac chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Very, very nice! Please go on!
Shiro chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Oh my, this is an excellent piece of fanfiction. I do hope that you post another chapter soon.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6