Reviews for Shattered Orbs
I guess the dreaded wave mission is inevitable lol. At least it won't take forever, 50% of fics I see abandoned die at this part I swear. Sweet NaruSasu moment and in general a pretty good chapter.
Considering that Naruto is learning fuinjutsu from the young age from Jiraiya I wonder if you're planning to have him learn Hiraishin in the future or just want him to use sealing in general which is really underdeveloped in canon but has endless possibilities. Canon Sasuke didn't really care much for Kakashi until post-shippuden so I imagine this Naruto that doesn't really care for Hiruzen, Iruka or anyone else except for Sasuke won't care for him either, so it's gonna be interesting to see how team seven dynamics play out. Sakura at least seems to have a decent goal instead of being Sasuke's girlfriend lol.
I wonder how Naruto and Sasuke leaving Konoha will work out in the future. I don't imagine Konoha will just let them walk away and I doubt they'll be strong enough to just disappear without help of someone like Orochimaru or another S rank missing nin. The relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is pretty sweet and unique, I'm looking forward to see how their team placement plays out and their future missions. I hope you won't be afraid to make changes, reading the same Wave mission over and over in every fic is so boring and safe.
Really good chapter. I wonder what the heck is going on with these nightmares Naruto's experiencing. Is he seeing a future vision of him under Kyubi influence and Sasuke. And is the female Madara Uchiha actually Madara or Fem!Obito. Only part that I think doesn't make perfect sense is the fact that Ino and Sakura are still bickering and hate each other when the main reason they did that in the canon is because they were both obsessed over the same boy, who doesn't exist now. Keep up the great work.
Great first chapter, pretty different take on a Naruto x Fem!Sasuke relationship but I like it.
Nice chapter my bro. Keep it up!
Glide chapter 5 . 8/22
Sorry. Sakura is obnoxious like usual. I mean no offence writing this but I'm dropping this story, Sakura is too annoying.
Apologies.
Dragonkit31 chapter 5 . 8/22
I think this is my favorite iteration of the wave mission I’ve ever read. It’s more realistic, and if I’m going to be perfectly honest with you, your not dragging it out and I love it. I’ve read so many freaking four chapter wave mission arcs I very literally hate reading tazunas freaking name at this point. I’m very happy you are making it realistic well still trying to rush though it. It is VERY appreciated. I can’t wait to see the AU chapters you have planned.
MojoBlack chapter 5 . 8/22
The best parts about this chapterother than the Naruto and Sasuke chan development is the fake that you skimmed through the useless parts of the start of the wave mission while still keeping it clear that our main two protags have a goal to reach.
I can't wait until they finally no longer need their sensei and then want to start calling their own shots.
Also Naruto is becoming smooth and he don't even know it yet.
PoetSamurai chapter 4 . 8/22
Awesome story! Love the idea of a female Sasuke, but don't you think that name is too masculine? I keep expecting a 'he' while reading it xD. Either way, great story! Looking forward to more!
Frisk5896 chapter 4 . 8/18
Muy bueno. Espero leer más de esto
Nice. Look forward to the next chapter!
MojoBlack chapter 4 . 8/16
Great chapter! Seeing Sasuke and Naruto work together effortlessly like that was a treat to read. Hope to see more instances like that in the future.
I also hope that those two never abandon their plan to defect someday
MojoBlack chapter 3 . 8/16
This chapter sums up as a whole why Fem Sasuke X Naruto fics are so interesting. Their dynamic has literally limitless potential. These two are already in love with each other and they don't even know it
MojoBlack chapter 2 . 8/16
Keep the development coming! Madara being a woman in this fic? Lets gooooo