Reviews for Understanding is in the Eye of the Beholder
ShamRockCenter chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful. I love the unexplored idea that Sarah could be angry at Jack, and that she had to support the family. This is really brilliant; I'll be here for the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
A bit confusing...
Kelly chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Goodness! I've been looking for this story for days and finally found it. I read it about five years ago and remember loving it so I just had to re-read it again and I still love it. Such a wonderful story :) Most Newsies stories out there are so weird with all the slash and Mary Sue's but this one is different and I liked it because it has a completely unique storyline. Thanks for writing it and thank you google for helping me find it again.
gergerlovesyou chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
This was so good! Wow. It was amazing! Very good :p I love Skittery and Mush stories.
monroeville-sunsets chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Yay! I totally enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much for writing it. Most newsie stories suck these offense! but most have stupid girls in them. or their slash! but this one was great! please write more! I will totally read them!
Agnes chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
Wow! that was a really great story! you did an excelent job on the characters! i hope you will write more, cause that was an awesome story, very original! most newsie stories just HAVE to have some MARY SUE in them, but there wasnt any girl in this story, well the wife...but i doubt any newsie is going to fall in love with her...but very good job! loved it!
Angie chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
That story was Great probely my favorite one yet

holy crap i am still getting my sis to read it though but you are a great author perfectoe
Neffie chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Dude. I read all your stories in like one day. You had me hooked. this one is my favorite.

You seem to be like me in the sense that you love to torture the boys... especially Specs, Dutchy and of course, my favorite as well... Skittery. Anyways... keep up the good work. Hurt/comfort stories... or just hurt ones ;;evil grin;; feed my soul.
Pinkmoonlight chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
This was a great story, well done! 0)
floramorada chapter 9 . 8/26/2003
Sob! is right. That was amazing. seriously, it almost made me cry. Wonderful work!
Thistle chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
I really liked that.
Corky Higgins 2 lazy 2 sign in again chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
WOW! That's the only word I can come up with is WOW! I've been wondering when you were gonna update this story! YIPPIE! But now that it's done I'm sad...but, there's always the next one to look forward to. There is gonna be another story from you isn't there? ISN'T THERE! Well...we loved it! *Grabs Minions/Clones and smiles like a dork*

~*~The Stalker of Very Good Newsie Stories~*~

~Corky and her Minion/Clones
rumor chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
Hm...what to say here.

This is really a pretty original story...different. It's very refreshing, and I really enjoyed it! Hope to see more from you.

Sorry, not more specific here, but it's kinda late and not really thinking along those lines.

Great job, though. :)
MsJonyReb chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
Okay I held my review until you finished. . . Now. . . First thought is to give Jack an iron skillet to use on the Delancy brother's heads. Now, next thing, you did a good job. . .glad to see the Skitts doing much better. I liked how you intermingled Blake and Skitts story. Good job, wish I could see this Christmas Party though.
Liz chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
I thought it was really sweet.I loved 's great.