Reviews for A Different Type of Bond
old-crow chapter 22 . 7/31
Hi,

This is a well-crafted tale. I enjoyed the ebb and flow of the politics and battles, though I would have been delighted to read that Draco had been bitten in half.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Cheers.

O-C
Mionefan chapter 4 . 7/17
Very creative writing! Very convoluted, I love how this thread shits from person to person, seemingly all controlled by Sirius.
autumngold chapter 22 . 6/9
Thank you for this fabulous story! You are an incredible author! Thank you for saving Sirius and giving Harry a happy life! Your story is absolutely wonderful!
timbeau chapter 22 . 6/5
This is an original take on subverting the wizagamon and you managed to give the characters real depth Thankyou
era-romance chapter 22 . 5/30
ah so harry did get his inheritance back.
Azentra chapter 22 . 5/23
Well then... That was a very interesting start to this whole ordeal. As I'm sure you've heard many times before, this was definitely a different and interesting take on the marriage contract/compulsion/life debt stuff, and I was all for it. A little dark at times, but that's what makes some of the best stories in my opinion. This was a wonderful read that took me all of about 2 days to read, and it wasn't even your story that I originally found suggested in a review. Oh well, thank you for this absolutely amazing story, and I'll start working on your other big Haphne story ;)

Greetings,
Azentra
CarolWim chapter 3 . 4/23
The irritating thing with Harry is that he must ask everything to Hermione. I wonder if he goes to the bathroom or wants to take a shower, does he also have the need to ask Hermione?
wsbenge chapter 9 . 4/16
Hopefully, we will get some details about how it blew up in Umbridge's face.

And it spreads.
Specky Clarke chapter 22 . 4/15
A most excellent story, with Monstrous, Machiavellian, Mischief. An easy read, well written.
My only complaint so far has been your characterization of Mrs. Weasely. It feels like you are very inconsistent on how you want her to treat Daphne.
montanoaries9 chapter 1 . 4/10
yeah youre good at writing romance but you're totally shit when it comes to politics
Majerus chapter 22 . 4/7
I really like your writing. You rambled and roamed more in this story than you usually do, and I get the feeling that you took a Lot of flack from detractors of various stripes.
The key for this story to me was that you started at the bottom and built upwards - sometimes staggering a step or two, but that's life - until you overcame the obstacles and kept climbing. Harry, Daphne, Hermione, Astoria, even Neville and Ron, all grew and matured to one degree or another.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent, I'll look forward to reading another of your tales soon.
Majerus chapter 21 . 4/7
So, you really did do away with the prophecy! I had thought you'd find a way to get tommy into the school and force Harry to bring him down at the end. All the more impressive to stay the course, but with dumbles as the info source on the prophecy... well, I wouldn't trust him as far as Hagrid could throw him through the veil from a foot away.
But I'd pay to watch!
A good transition chapter, wrapping up a ton of loose ends. It surprises me that Harry would turn down being a professor, until the obvious choice of DaDA is factored in and... yeah, another solid choice after consideration.
It will be interesting to see how you resolve the Potter and Consort issues... I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be upset when the Consort Bond supersedes Harry being able to recover his name. My guess is that it will revert to Daphne, who will become Lady Potter-Black, but Harry will remain Daphne's consort... though perhaps he can be a Potter-Black as well? But he won't be freed from the bond by this, and I"m guessing the misogynists in the crowd will piss and moan endlessly.
I think this fits Harry rather well; to be blunt, he's a leader when called upon, but he's a follower in regards to love and relationships.
Majerus chapter 20 . 4/7
Eyes WIDE Open... wow!
Majerus chapter 18 . 4/6
"Magic wants her preggers" is... kinda silly. But then again... it Is Magic lol It would be kinda cool if it lined up with when they had that super-feedback sex, but that was not quite 3 weeks ago.

Huh, I hadn't seen tommy lose it so badly that he fried his favorite female dog. I'm not sure I understood lucy's train of thought at the end. Was he planning on abusing ferret but his owner said no?