Reviews for A Different Type of Bond
Trez98 chapter 6 . 7/26
Was I the only one that was confused when Snape just appeared out of nowhere and no one said anything like this swas normal?!
fvdv123 chapter 22 . 7/24
good story
Lord Cartwright chapter 22 . 7/18
Loved it, com different to any other marriage stories out there
mrneb chapter 1 . 7/9
You needed to explain that whole scion ring right at the beginning and not near the middle of the chapter because your start is very confusing.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 7/6
it's a fine story, I guess. could have used some editing and the story was kinda all over the place. characteristics were off for pretty much everyone. seemed more like a vehicle for a Daphne story as she was clearly the main character while Harry was relegated to the role of henpecked husband.
Dark-Wolf2011 chapter 22 . 6/26
can honestly say I enjoyed the read it was definantly a little different I am only writing this after completely finishing the read and can say it took me all day to read and I didn't put it down except for bathroom breaks good job and keep up wit the great stories
Isaacl112 chapter 22 . 6/14
Wow! This was an amazing read, I loved how you incorporated a dark plot while still keeping it interesting, as well as an exciting new conflict that I’ve never seen before! Also, that pairing was super cute! A sequel to this would be very interesting.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 22 . 6/14
This was a unsatisfying story to read the entire thing was mired in the house bullshit and never recovered it was extreamly frustrating to read nd not at all enjoyable
Absolutely loved it
YaoiHellian chapter 22 . 6/11
Well this was a bit of a wild ride, very entertaining and hard to stop reading. Really liked the overall growth of some of the characters. Thanks for writing and posting.
bkerrmom1 chapter 22 . 6/7
This story was absolutely awesome! I look forward to seeing the additional chapters in the drabble section.
Verytallmidget4 chapter 1 . 6/3
Interesting start to what seems to be a fairly unique story, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Me chapter 10 . 5/25
Really don't like the idea that you have essentially made Harry a slave, that can be compelled to do whatever she wants. Rather or not she is being nice about it, she still chose to force him to be a slave. Other than that your writing is excellent.