Reviews for When You Can Do Anything
gleamfang chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
I would just like to say kudos for writing a wonderful story and it's a sequel no less.

I much prefer the love story here as I actually saw real Squinoa moments here rather than just the obvious love at first sight kind of thing. I personally loved the escalator scene which although it didn't make sense to me, I loved that for once I get to see lovers actually bloody NOTICE that the love of their life is going the other way. The ring passing bit was also really cool and I think that's actually a unique idea that has yet to be used in any other works.

While I must admit I am disappointed that the huge plot threatening Squall's life was a little simple and very abrubt, I can only say that your disclaimer sort of

Eased the fall a little. I thought that somehow Gloria would be involved in the plot because she had no choice or whatever then would either sacrifice herself or get severely injured but still live while protecting Laguna or something. Haha crazy huh?

Anyways thanks again for a good read!

Keep Writing
Adonai63 chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
Aww, you didn't push through with the third story. Oh well. Great story with this one and the prequel.
FFAddicted chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Great story. Finally Squall and Rinoa are together. While the plot to the story was not evident until the later chapters it was still a brilliant read. It's also nice to see Zell get someone. After having a glance at your other stories i couldn't find the sequel to this. I hope that you haven't abandoned this story, there are so many loose ends and other stuff that must be seen. Selphie's baby, Laguna's wedding, Squall and Rinoa's wedding etc. I hope that these small inconsequential chapters will appear at some point in the future. Please. Anyway great story.
x Euphoria chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
Hi there! Lovely sequel not much to say about this it's pretty early in the morning here and I am tired[ but Once again nice work and loved re-reading this (:
Nami-Lass chapter 13 . 10/13/2008
wow, great story i love it!
Estarla chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Yay! I was so worried that you were going to end this as a tragedy story and I'm so happy that you didn't! Yay! I liked this a lot! Great job!
Freyjadour chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
Such a wonderful story and a great ending. I do hope you add a few more chapters here and there just to tie up loose ends. That would make me so happy. This was truly a beautiful story.
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
wow... I love it so much *teary eyes* sweet! But - I miss just one thing. What about selphie and irvine? You didn't mention their reaction/their being a part of squall's time in the hospital...also...what about selphie's baby? And their new life? It's realyl a pity you didn't include those small details. But I think you did a wonderful job on the rest! So sad to see it end, but I guess everything has an end "

JayLiyah chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
Aww, it's over once again! I loved this sequel, I think you did a wonderful job although I wish I could have read about their wedding. I think the diary pieces are a good idea, I hope to read them.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 9 . 5/9/2005
the phone part was funny yet romantic.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
just 4 words -i love your story-
Cerulean Crystal chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
same here i love love love to see squall gets mad and all...i think you should make him mad more often.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
the last part is funny i wonder when will ellone tell squall about zell.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
this chap was funny you know...and ya he was kinda sweet too.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 4 . 4/23/2005