Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
rexlapis863 chapter 24 . 4/4
I await tye future updates
Jared Mcboomski chapter 23 . 3/5
NTR is a shit fetish Morgan.
Guest below who talk about 'Shirou Emiya who is capable of viewing Noble Phantasm'.
Are you stupid.
He cannot Structural Grasp about body (meat) because his origin and element is sword he only Analysis Structural weapon and sword, not body (meat).
OPOPOPOPOP chapter 24 . 2/14
Nice stuff! It's amazing to read, but I miss when you would update this stuff! Either way, I'm re reading Fate-In-Time!
phantom99 chapter 4 . 1/16
I really enjoy this story I keep re reading it every now and then but one question has been on my mind this whole every time I read this story why isn't caster Arturia in this story or the other Arturia's that have shown up im just curious not being mean or anything like that if they didn't fit in the story then they didn't fit I'm just curious to why there not in this story
Lazy Servant chapter 24 . 1/16
Thanks for the chapters.
How many changes.
Sorry for the poor review.
mysticalvoid111 chapter 23 . 12/12/2023
D*MN, that's quite messy...
mysticalvoid111 chapter 22 . 12/12/2023
Never thought I would see Morgan use Le Fay rather than Pendragon when she's already the queen.
mysticalvoid111 chapter 17 . 12/12/2023
Why do you think Shirou, with his weapon-psychometry and adaptability, couldn't compete with not-yet-servants? Wasn't it just a matter of stats that he couldn't compete with them? They are not yet servants, so I'm skeptical that he couldn't compete with the knights of the round table solely with swordsmanship.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2023
Please do a knight’s of round table reacts to a fate in time that would so cool and see their reaction to shirou and Arturia would be so funny please just think about it
3Stars1Sun chapter 24 . 11/26/2023
I've read a few fics where Morgan was 'redeemed' or turned by the author to a character one can sympathize and root for. This is not one of those fics. This bitch needs to be drawn, quartered, impaled on a stake and burned with copious amounts of fire.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2023
All right, all right, hold the fuck up. Are you telling me that Shirou Emiya, *the* Shirou Emiya who is capable of viewing Noble Phantasms’ entire histories so well he can turn them into solid structures, couldn’t see the offending arrow or, hell, see his own son’s corpse?
I feel he would have done a very basic level of checking before going “yep this is my dead son.” The most basic possible check for a Magic Core, which presumably not even Morgan can replicate on some random kid’s corpse, would blow this whole farce wide open.

There’s dumb and then there’s plot contrivance. I love the series, but goddamn do you leave some gaping plot holes sometimes. If a whole horde of Magus could somehow spidey-sense Artoria’s Magic Core, why the hell couldn’t the Magus famed for Structural Grasp?
Kaykaykaykayan chapter 21 . 11/23/2023
oK NAH THAT BITCH GOTTA GO
ssj3gohan007 chapter 24 . 11/23/2023
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Bongo chapter 24 . 11/21/2023
God i really fucking hate how Morgan is being potrayed in a sympathetic light when that is the last thing she deserves.
I can only hope and pray that she gets Bad Ended as is right and Lancer Alter gets the good ending she actually deserves.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »