Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
iDreamAlot chapter 25 . 6/12
KENDRICK! POST ANOTHER CHAPTER AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!
Cadmus8 chapter 25 . 6/7
Morgan. Even while being the good guy in the equation, she still manages to fuck things up.
iDreamAlot chapter 25 . 5/15
Stayed up all night reading
Nooooooooo ;-;
Name Entry chapter 25 . 5/9
Shirou will die on the hands of lalter, or vice versa. even if morgan's spell was broken, all he can see is that it's his fault that mordred lost a mother and him his wife, arthuria not becoming king, and so he will sacrifice himself to be king. lalter's quest of revenge would also be for naught, for the people and knights will be against her since she turned her back on them to seek revenge.

there is no going back for both sides. hope will live on or die to the innocent beginning of Morded, daughter of shirou and morgan. if shirou lives, britain lives and hope lives on. if he dies, whose to say that mordred won't become bitter and overwhelmed with grief and revenge, thus ruining hope for britain over her quest of revenge?

time changes people, love changes people, even if through shoddy or ill means. most becomes better though love, others dont. even if morgan "stole" shirou, she changed to a better ruler for her people, all for love of her husband and child. EVEN THE KNIGHTS RALLIED TO HER, even if they have their differences to morgan

i just want you all to understand this.
Welp, guess the fall of Camelot is still gonna happen, History is still on its natural course
emersonsanchez612 chapter 25 . 5/8
En efecto es cine
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 25 . 5/6
Normally I hate this sort of scenario but it works so well here. Also, Merlin 'failed' in this timeline three times now. The fall of Shirou causing Lancer A's mental break, the rise of Morgan, and lastly, failed to prevent the death of Morgan and Lancer A's last steps into darkness.
Dimihd chapter 25 . 5/5
It's sooo deep and darkness. Nice
Looking forward to seeing the reunion. Maybe she’ll be redeemed and become the new queen.
evilstatistic19 chapter 25 . 5/4
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
StoryReiter chapter 25 . 5/3
To free Shirou from the cursed duty of a King only for him to pick it back up. Honestly, classic Emiya Family tragedy. Yeah compared to the drama that wouldve had a LOT of collateral, this is mercy albeit painful to the family. Shirou to pick up the pieces. I can see this happening and it has. Will forgiveness and salvation be in the books? Shirou might but I have a feeling Mordred will not. Cursed Land. Cursed blood. Magical powers and prophecies that. Merlin is correct but not right.
Thank you for still updating and looking forward to more. Take care, have a great day and God bless you, author.
ProminentDawn chapter 25 . 5/2
I’m not usually one to comment too often, but I was browsing and saw a comment stating how Lancer Alter deserves punishment. While from a pure standalone point, it will seem cliche to have a redemption and her ending with Shirli again, there are a few things that that reviewer has either forgotten about or ignored. Shirou was mind controlled. That relationship he had with Morgan was built on lies and illusion. Lancer Alter is still Arturia, and Shirou is maybe characterised by his blind devotion to her now that in Parcasious-verse, he has given up his dreams of being a hero. Thus, all he has is to he her sheath, and this loyalty can be promptly seen from Salter. Its the same Shirou, and different Arturia. But he will still love her all the same.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 25 . 5/2
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
PotassiumBanana chapter 25 . 5/2
I have predictions of the consequences
But it's mainly getting jail just like lancelot in the original mythology and getting redemption by shirou
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »