Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
AssassineCon chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
...I hope Mogan wins here, it would a most interesting turn of events. The drama alone is glorious, imagine them being summoned in Chaldea!
Dimihd chapter 23 . 11/16/2023
In my path of destruction, I have destroyed thousands of souls for what was taken from me. Look into the faces of the murdered, into the faces of ordinary residents and knights defending the right to life, future, country. They all decided to unite and oppose Evil. Even Shirou... And that evil - me. *The Demon King series is open.*
Jebest4781 chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Nice entry with how this went.
Bucio chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
One tragedy after another, the way I see it, Merlin is trying to stop Lancer Alter from destroying the kingdom, and while he wants to help her, he doesn't take into account the pain of what she lost (and who now has him; and knowing it can in truth push Lancer Alter beyond her limit)

With Natalie, a Saxon girl, very clumsily managing to distract Lancer Alter, at least for a moment, until the arrival of Merlin, who because of his new prophecy, Morgan may now be in danger of losing what she got (her son and /or her now husband, which she stole from her sister)

I really don't see how this can end well for those involved (or if that's a possibility), because either Lancer kills Shirou, who comes to defend Morgan, which would destroy her upon realizing it, or Shirou kills her, and upon seeing Arturia's face, his memory returns, realizing what he did, and who is responsible, either way, everyone loses (Morgan would lose Shirou if he was killed by Lancer [who - Arturia/Artoria - could commit suicide from the pain of seeing what she did, even ignoring Morgan], or if he killed Lancer Alter and regained his memory, the pain and disappointment would make him leave - because of what he did to his most important person -, with Morgan left alone with Mordred) and wondering if Vivian regrets what was partially her fault - a half-truth, it was the which led Lancer to destroy everything in her revenge against Morgan -

All of this has really been frustrating, I admit that I was hoping to see something different, that they could really enjoy those second chances, and while obviously not everything would be so simple or easy, not to those extremes
Dimihd chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Yes. I can imagine what will happen next. Morgana is defeated and lies on the ground with many lacerations. Arturia stands over her, filled with dark triumph. Morgana begs Arturia to stop at this and spare her family. To which Arturia taunts her.
- Haha, witch and family. Woman like you and love? Don't be funny. Nobody loves you. You and your loved ones are just worthless trash who don't deserve anything good. After you, I will make sure that nothing remains of your legacy.
The sound of running.
- Mommyyyyyyyyyyy! A mini version of Morgana and an unknown knight with a closed helmet appeared in front of Arturia.
How convenient, - Arturia said, and raised her weapon to finish off Morgana and then take care of the newcomers.
Then the unknown knight took off his helmet and addressed her in a strong and hostile voice, but so familiar.
- Get away from her, witch. - Shirou said.
- That's how it is! - Artoria said laughing madly. Everything around begins to be absorbed by waves of darkness.
keybladelight chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Can wait to see what happen next and hope Artoria lancer alter react to meet his Shirou and Mordred.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Been so long i dont get it but Great Chapter
Anton Fire chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Yeah. That's suck
Nine To One chapter 22 . 11/16/2023
God what shit show, I don't envy Merlin being stuck between it all. This shit is certified Bad Ending territory.
RedNephilim chapter 24 . 11/16/2023
Welp. Things have gone FUBAR.
PersonaNinja Lux chapter 23 . 11/9/2023
It is a sin that the Canon version of Morgan can't be used in alot of stuff because they showed us LB Morgan and she' gonna be the main version we have until the next Stay Night celebration.

also Rereading this after like what A month? and I realized Lalter is hunting down Morgan's forces even more now because of Salter revealing that Shirou is alive
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2023
Any possible happy ending they may get now will all be bitter in the end and I'm so disappointed that it came to this. Obviously I can't wait for more but damn this just hits hard.
Lashamore chapter 23 . 10/22/2023
Amazing update. Keep it up!
monamonalisa17 chapter 23 . 10/13/2023
Thank you for updating this story! I always love every story you write and always cry in happiness when I got an email about your updates stories. You save me from my dark mind. Thank you very much, I look forward to your next update! :D
john485 chapter 23 . 10/12/2023
Autor, solo puedo decir una cosa, muchas gracias por el episodio.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »