Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
Eindal chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
Man this timelime is screwed up. I still hope Lalter gets her happy ending.
Catarac619 chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
Omg what a plot twist with lancer alter. Cant wait for the drama to begin. This has been easily the most anticipated arc I’ve waited for.
Definitely not a fan chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
What a great chapter! Cannot wait to see more! 3
haruto456 chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
you came back
sUbSoNiCSoundwave chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
Scorched. Earth. Show no quarter. How the tables have turned for Morgan.
DavidEmiya chapter 23 . 10/9/2023
Im scared, but impatient to the Nextel chapter.
TheMist33 chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
Holy shit now that is a concept, I’m so looking forward to more of the Lancer alter chapters!
egads chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
She might still burn the world regardless
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
This version of her is going to burn the world to the ground unless she meets her shirou.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
This one might just be the darkest timeline. There can be no reconciliation after what Morgan did here. This one is doomed to be a Lostbelt. It's a dead end.
orion0905 chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
Of course it was Morgan, that women destroyed everything.
ErwinvonBeckendorf chapter 23 . 10/8/2023
Welp if Lartoria Alter finds out she will be more destructive than ever

Nice chapter
Erstwhile chapter 22 . 10/7/2023
Oh my lordie, it's a Fate/Black! Shirou x Morgan is reeaall holy hell this arc is going to gouge out my heart and my soul I just know it. Marvelous work as always!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Dude, your fate in time is the best work you ever did so why don't continue it in fgo. I mean you other works really pale in comparison to it and those works you tried to implement that fic in them aren't really good like the mishmash of a story where you mixed all you other stories into, now that one was pretty bad although this one is good it just doesn't capture the same feeling the fate in time did.
W8W chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Interactions of Artoria version is interesting especially Lancer grief over her son.

LAlter made sure that her Shrou is dead (even if it is somewhat of prophecy twist with his mind being erased) and it broke her. She only wants vengeance on Morgan. She don’t care about country distraction because she knew that it downfall is destiny and now she can’t even find pleasure in the journey so she he probably see it as putting country out from its misery. She still have some compassion as she did not killed Kay and Ector despite them trying to stop her multiple times. She somewhat exchanged roles with her sister but there are some important differences. She don't care about country anymore so chaos she bring is not hypocritical (also country choose to side with her enemy) and her grudge is very much justified.

Morgan have to face the music for all she did, did she really thought that her sister is a saint and will not retaliate if pushed too far? What's more LAlter have nothing to lose and it make her even more dangerous. At least Morgan acknowledge this. Erasing Shirou memory was evil and if LAlter learn of it she will be even more angry. Morgan is right that him facing LAlter can only end bad. He may regain memory, one may kill other(and don't like what they learn). Morgan may be more understanding after finding love but it only make her more despicable in my eyes. Honestly what I really would like to happen is her husband learning truth and erasing himself so Shirou can return. (deaf on his wife plead as it is not only right thing to do but also as form of punishment for her)
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »