Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Dude, your fate in time is the best work you ever did so why don't continue it in fgo. I mean you other works really pale in comparison to it and those works you tried to implement that fic in them aren't really good like the mishmash of a story where you mixed all you other stories into, now that one was pretty bad although this one is good it just doesn't capture the same feeling the fate in time did.
W8W chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Interactions of Artoria version is interesting especially Lancer grief over her son.

LAlter made sure that her Shrou is dead (even if it is somewhat of prophecy twist with his mind being erased) and it broke her. She only wants vengeance on Morgan. She don’t care about country distraction because she knew that it downfall is destiny and now she can’t even find pleasure in the journey so she he probably see it as putting country out from its misery. She still have some compassion as she did not killed Kay and Ector despite them trying to stop her multiple times. She somewhat exchanged roles with her sister but there are some important differences. She don't care about country anymore so chaos she bring is not hypocritical (also country choose to side with her enemy) and her grudge is very much justified.

Morgan have to face the music for all she did, did she really thought that her sister is a saint and will not retaliate if pushed too far? What's more LAlter have nothing to lose and it make her even more dangerous. At least Morgan acknowledge this. Erasing Shirou memory was evil and if LAlter learn of it she will be even more angry. Morgan is right that him facing LAlter can only end bad. He may regain memory, one may kill other(and don't like what they learn). Morgan may be more understanding after finding love but it only make her more despicable in my eyes. Honestly what I really would like to happen is her husband learning truth and erasing himself so Shirou can return. (deaf on his wife plead as it is not only right thing to do but also as form of punishment for her)
Xeno01 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Please post the first chapter of Fate Lost Time. It's the sequel I've been waiting for the longest.
Faux Ray chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Well now, this is something I did not expect. Brilliant chapter.
DefinitelyNotOriginal chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
I guess that if there's a chance to have a Fate in Time Remake it would end up with Shirou having Artoria and Morgan as wives.
Victorius 435 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Yeah.. Morgan is going for a really painful death. There is really a low chance of she surviving.
arxangel1832 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
This would also include Arturia caster and Toneliko.
anggiputra515 chapter 22 . 10/7/2023
Morgan x shirou on the way
ssj3gohan007 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
JayeWrite chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Welp, this is shaping up to be an interesting Record. My question is, will their husband(s)? Appear at the end or will harem protagonist Ex active and shirou gets an artoria harem? Thoughts for later, still I'm waiting to see if this leads to shirou getting both sisters or will this end the way of sigurd, killed by his berserk lover.
darqhorse chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Oooooooh Nice
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
I agree with you KnightR1
Need more Shirou x Morgan
KnightR1 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
don't be pleased those readers who would prefer spilled Blood at Morgan doings.. this Path is Interesting and am loving it how it goes..
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2023
I don't khow should be hate morgan she just did NTR Lancer Artoria Alter Or still to be love morgan for she in Lostbelt just want trying to save Britain as Aesc the Savior.
She is Best Waifu in Fate series
Petrus streamrock chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Is it too much to ask for you to give Morgan the most painful and horrid death? I have no mercy for those who cross the lines.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »