Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
HarmonyDST05 chapter 21 . 4/8/2023
Is Artus going to be Mordred in this? Odd considering that Proto-Mordred was red haired
Shigeraki chapter 11 . 4/7/2023
Would be fun seeing you bring Chaldea into this story and have them attempt to fix these points in history. Might not be a popular decision due to it meaning that something would need to change or human history is fucked, but would be fun seeing.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2023
I would have enjoyed Morgan's plan if I didn't already know that there will be no consequences for it. Her plan will work, eventually Artoria will discover the truth, and yet, Morgan will get away with it, because that's how you write stories. Even the most heinous characters will escape punishment.
In the original story, Morgan was an utter piece of shit, then you wrote that mess of an ending in which her character was completely contradicted. I've no hope that this story will actually be better.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2023
Ah ha, so another way of fulfilling the same history, another "Arthur" (Artus) growing up to save the Isles, only to be killed by Mordred, eh?

I like it - very clever idea.
3Stars1Sun chapter 21 . 4/5/2023
Woohoo! An update! Thanks!

Y'all worrying about how Arturia's gonna kill Morgan when an MoS Shirou Ashton could show up and blow up the entire kingdom. An Elemental that bathed in Dragonblood is bad enough in of itself but if coupled with Mind of Steel... Yeah, it's not going to end well for Morgan.
Orika chapter 21 . 4/4/2023
I wonder what the artorias and morgan will say about each other once I have them in my pool of Servants at FGO.
Orika chapter 1 . 4/4/2023
I am wondering about what the artorias and morgan will say about each other, once I have her in my pool of servants in FGO XD
JayeWrite chapter 21 . 4/4/2023
I'll be honest I thought in this time lone artoria and Morgan may make up with Morgan understanding the weight of the crown. Now I'm just wondering how artoria is going to kill Morgan. Burn at the stake or excali-blasted?
GrandSaberEMIYA chapter 21 . 4/4/2023
This was a great chapter, I didn’t expect another so soon. Morgan back at it again, damn it. Hopefully Artus isn’t stuck with her for to long.
Tobeeornottobe chapter 21 . 4/4/2023
Another great chap! Patiently waiting for the next one!
HellcatAkane chapter 21 . 4/4/2023
Morgan broke her own rules, now Lancer will come for her.

still, i hope we check the next realm and see what kind of trouble lily's facing.
DummyZombie chapter 1 . 4/4/2023
okay... WHAT THE EVER LOVING F*CK WAS THAT MORGAN, I know something like this is going to happen, I'm so terrified, I hope Shirou doesn't die next time.
TKstein chapter 21 . 4/3/2023
Awesome chapter and I hope you make Morgan and Merlin suffer at Shirou and Lancer's hands. They got off too easy for all their cruelty in the main book
Lechuzape chapter 21 . 4/3/2023
oh... Shit!
Prime2020 chapter 21 . 4/3/2023
Now Lancer Arturia side is over for now. Wonder how the other Saber’s world are with what you got planned. We got Salter and LArturia, now who’s next? Og Saber, Lily, or LAlter?
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »