Reviews for Fate-In Time: Chaldea Alternative Records
Shirou...
recon100035 chapter 25 . 4/30
thanks for the chapter
pugboi33 chapter 17 . 4/30
you cannot just do this shit to my heart
DragonTetho chapter 25 . 4/30
oh nyo, shirou gon kill her oh shiii. i think this would be one of the few shirou that would wilingly do that to artoria
MetallicWolf-FN2004 chapter 25 . 4/30
God damn… what a crushing chapter.

Morgan is now fully dead, no switch outs, no illusions, no earth shaking magic battle.

Just a Witch choosing to redeem herself through death to spare her loved ones and try to save both the country she loves and her sister, even if they never truly got along.

Morgan now being able to relate to Arturia to such a fundamental degree truly was a good narrative chooce. Arturia now carrying the curse of Britain with overwhelming jealousy and envy, while Morgan learned why Arturia fought so hard to protect and learned to care for others.

But that of course would not save her, she had done too much and paid the price. Lancer Alter had suffered to grealty and could only see Morgans attempts of peace as nothing more than mind games to gain an advantage and make her life worse, she finally attained her revenge but was still unfulfilled and hollow. She now truly believes theres nothing worth living for, who knows what she will do now.

Shirou and Mordred mourn over the death of Morgan, one loses his love the other loses a mother, and Shirou becomes the new king of Camelot.

God damn I can’t decide whether or not I am excited for the next chapter or dreading it.

You are honestly a very talented writer as all of the chapters that you have written where heartbreak and tragedy take place always leave a pit in my stomach.

Will this Shirou regain his memories and be reunited with Lancer Alter or will he swear vengeance against her as he truly did grow to love Morgan.

Can’t wait for your next chapter. I hope you update either this story or Sword Order.
S0LARIS chapter 25 . 4/30
I can see where this is going and if they end up having to kill each other I'm going to hate you forever. T-T
Bymygyess chapter 25 . 4/30
So Caliburn didn’t turn into it’s alter counterpart which means that He won’t become alter shirou. He doesn’t have any memories so He wouldn’t have any advantage on the front. Based on the story his a good boy… which leaves us with the interesting consideration that is… shirou emiya’s going to be The king of britain that hopes to fullfill morgans dream of sorts… and likely due to his armor hiding his Identity would entirely end with shirou and arthuria dying Cause Tragedy.

… So the reason why I’m saying this is because I don’t want to see a tragedy.

Though if vivian and morgan is the same person that makes me wonder- will she make a return as a fae…
You know what's interesting. It is that Morgan apology feels hollow when you think about it. Remember that the whole reason Lancer Alter is this vengeful is because she believe her Shirou is dead (and she still does). Doesn't it mean if Morgan just let Shirou and Arturia meet than the problem will be solve? Not immediately of course, but at least will make Arturia stop aiding the Saxon and become a neutral force. There is still a bit of Morgan selfishness here, that is she doesn't want to lose Shirou after knowing what love is. Even tho, she knew it herself how much it can break someone by seeing how far gone Arturia is.

Tho, now it can be said that Morgan prefers her death than losing her husband. Which give me pretty mixed feeling about this but it's still in line with her myth that describe her as a possesive woman. Because in one side, Morgan does get the karma for her action but on the other, doesn't really choose the best way to solve the problem.

And now, i'm looking forward for what happened next. I truly believe Shirou will be the hope in this timeline but whether his relationship with Arturia becomes clear again it is up to them. Arturia will just live in isolation as her punishment for the destroying her kingdom and a means to think back of what she had done. Mordred will be a knight that try to avenge her mother (keyword 'try') while idolizing her father as the ideal king in her eyes, as such will try her best to be someone who is worthy to be by his side and support him.
RedNephilim chapter 25 . 4/30
It just keeps getting worse for them, huh?
captain Orion Zete chapter 25 . 4/30
fuck fuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
a witch to the very end huh morgan. Shiro alter is coming and he fresh out of mercy
501awezome chapter 25 . 4/30
*Smacks lips*...Hngh! Tastes bitter...
Eindal chapter 25 . 4/30
While Salter has a glimmer of hope to clung into, Lalter on the other hand has already lost it bcuz of Morgan's stupid ass perfected masterplan just to spite on her . She even erased Shirou's memories (this includes Agatha the shadow elemental thats inside of Shirous UBW and the only person that was preventing our boi from losing his memories) and turned without even considering the consequences tht would bite back at her.
Rikoboi chapter 25 . 4/30
Alright, kudos for actually killing her. I was getting worried that it wouldn't go anywhere and she'd be forgiven and what-not. Even if she returns, I'm satisfied with this way.

Poor Moedred, tho. She lost her mom when the woman had finally turned a new leaf, which although deserved for how much bad karma the bitch'd gotten for herself, is sad for the little one. Looking forwards to the next chapter!
ObeRun chapter 1 . 4/30
Ah sht. This is just...too tragic. F.
Boogeymen chapter 25 . 4/30
i see... didn't expect that outcome i thought they're goin to fight immediately after Morgan's Death ..
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »