Reviews for Smirked the Hanyou
Intothenest13 chapter 1 . 4/15
So damn clever and well written. Bravo!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You left out 'and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming, and the firepit near him streaming throws his shadow on the floor' LOL, but well done!
JLii chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You are extremely talented. I really, truly enjoyed that poem and I couldn't imagine this 'parody poem' - for lack of better words - being written any better! Every word is just right! Great job - what a task! I enjoyed it as much as 'The Raven' itself - which is a favorite of mine- and now, so is this! -
pretzelboy chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that's just, awesome, i mean wow turning an Edgar Allen Poe poem into a poem about inuyasha? oh, my god, you deserve and award.
Hiruko the Baku chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
ok now THIS is better than the real poem!
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well, that ended darkly. I feel like you could have done some of the rhythm a bit better but I liked it. Good job.
Rayray chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
o0oh,that was so great Im a fan of Eggar Allen Poe and you did a perfect job

ten stars 4 u !
snowy chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
great poem!i saw another fic like this,but it was shippo saying nevermore
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
punkgirl411 is indeed a 'punk' for criticizing things she doesn't understand in an 'anonymous' review. How lame and sad.

I found this poem to be very well done- creative in it's conception and execution. Though admittedly much of it was barrowed from the original, you exhibited much originality in the lines you sought to adapt. It's clever and funny and quite delightful for those few of up who like both Poe and Inuyasha. Kudos!

-Mira _
punkgirl411 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
NO ONE WANTS TO HERE A POEM OR WHAT EVER YOU WROT

P.S sorry for the oh so ugly coment but it's true
Interesting chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This was a very interesting poem and very well written. Definately keep up your skills;)
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
this is genious.
Pchan816 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This is like the most awesome thing I've ever read on fanfiction. I wrote a school version of this for english, but it wasn't even close to being as good as this one. Anyways, I love it.

*~Pchan~*
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Awesome work!
kissabirde chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow, i bet you had as much fun writing it as I had reading it. You must have spent hours of hair ripping thinking of words that rhyme. haha, very funny, i like this poem.