Reviews for Bitter Lovers
Morbid-Obsession chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
wow i dont believe kurama is doing this!_
animefan chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Wow. This is sorta depressing. But I have to read for the sole purpose of knowing what happens next.

On a happier note, in chapter five when the mysterious voice said "Patience... I am... your father," I thought of Darth Vader from "Star Wars". _;
HieiLover2004 chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
oh this is getting good. poor hiei though.
romantic devil chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
okay, i'm sorry but..."i am...your father.." oh my god, i thought this was a Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic, not Star Wars. much as i love reading this, i'm struggling not to burst out laughing at this dramatic part of your stroy. i'm am NOT saying that it is bad just... extremely...corny. i mean at first i thought."oh cool, Hiei has schizophrenia! awsome!" but no, his father was talking to him. and his father is the DRAGON ON HIS FUCKING ARM! god help me. oh well. please don't hurt me, because even though i sometimes talk big i am very delicate and bruise easily. and don't get me wrong, i am definatley going to finish reading this fic, mostly because i love ( and will only read) hiei and kurama fanfiics from Yu Yu Hakusho, but still. CHOW!
Kadis-chan chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
UPLOAD NOW! I NEED MORE AND/OR SOME TYPE OF CLOSURE! ::rocks back and forth:: SELF MUTILATION... HEH HEH HEH... Kurama is hot when he's dominating like that...!

*DK*

DEEP, DARK, SCARY, SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! STILL HYPED UP ON CHOCOLATE! Hiei, being beat the crap out of...COOL! Kurama, beating the crap out of Hiei TRIPLE COOL! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE...IN THREE SECONDS! I'LL...BE...WAITING...

AK
Kitsune Gem chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
kEEP WRITING PLZ i want to know what happends next and i Kurama ever can be the same again
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow...great! I'll be reading this sometime later, but I bet it's gonna be an explosion of a story! Yeah!
Disturbedvixen chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
AAcK! It makes Kurama seem such a sissy! But aside from that, It's really good. It shows Hiei perfectly so far.
Indigo931 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
stupid, this story was really stupid. come on man you can do better then this. and belive youu me I have read my fare share of Hiei and Kurama fan fics. anybody would be honered to have me look at thier story.
La Unity-Girl chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
Wow... deranged Kurama. Hiei really did push him off the deep end this time didn't he? Please make him go back to noraml and have Hiei forgive him! He was just insane and hurt. Excellent story by the way. I'm watching for a sequal. To the author alert list you go!
Legolas19 chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
Very good, update ASAP!
tiny teeth chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
Wow, I feel the angst, but I am having a bit of diffculty finding the love. Poor Hiei bad enough he has become Kurama's whipping boy but to have to say sorry to Kuwabara is too much. Kurama is quite cold-hearted which is fine by me. Can't wait untill the sequel, now I am going to read the little ficcy before this one.

Ja

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this was very well writen details and emotion were displayed beautifully.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Very good, update ASAP!
Darkstatic chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Excellent start, however, there is one little flaw that doesn't link toward the storyline in YYH.

Hiei's mom died long ago due to sadness of throwing Hiei over the cliff. The demon we see in episode 100 is actually another demon.
deadkitty1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
nice beginning! kurama or his mother. god what a tough decision. more! need... more! hehehe! bye!