Reviews for Why Will I Marry Thee? Let Me Count The Reasons
this melted my heart, thanks for sharing!
Jesus, this was so good. I loved it a lot. And boy, did I tear up when Sam casually brought up the thought of Diane carrying their first baby.
aaaaah your post-engagement sam and diane stories are just sweetest! love how your stories are humane and true to their characters.
thinking about the parallels between sam's "tell me you want me" in but mostly fire and diane's "love me, sam" in this. so well done. you really capture them well.
silversapphic chapter 1 . 2/14
oh my goodness. what an exquisite treat you've given us for valentine's day. i always love to think about their relationship post-engagement, pre-marriage. this is so sweet. it's thoughful and sexy and so tender.
samdianefrv chapter 1 . 2/14
this was glorious. just utterly glorious. found myself watching a glimpse of i do, adieu to refresh my memory of their living room and seeing it again even just for a little, really sent me to tailspin. and reading this afterwards completely wrecked me. but still, thank you so much for making valentine’s day much more sweeter! nothing is better than reading a sam and diane story where all they experience is saccharine bliss :’)
It’s such a small part but found myself mellowing when Diane leaned against Sam in the couch and kissed him in the forehead. This was just all sorts of lovely! We needed more engaged Sam and Diane
Valentino chapter 1 . 2/14
Why i read thee: let me count the reasons
1. Joy
507. Great writing
508. Recognizable characters, easy to visualize
509. Great storylines and dialogues
510. Humor
511. Love (in the so called "smut" (which is more than that) as well)
550. In need of more Sam & Diane stories than 5 seasons and 3 episodes of Cheers offers

Side note; why do just a few readers review? There's gotta be 10 times more getting their oxygen from reading your work.
Side note's side note; eagerly awaiting A peacefull thousand days'chapter two, but very happily surprised by this piece of brilliance
maydaymalone chapter 1 . 2/14
i am losing my mind! this was really sweet, soft, and just so... sam and diane. it really amazes me how you nail the characterizations and voices every single time. you are the best! thank you. happy valentine’s day to you, too!

now if you’ll excuse me, i will be rereading this for the rest of the day