Reviews for Infatuation
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Its great now finish
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
I would really really really like to read more! I love this story, why I do not know, I just love it!:)

Please ad another chapter!:)

Keep up the good work!
SpookyClaire chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Why havent u updated damit? UPDATE!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Love this story. It's so interesting and different. Has it been abandoned though?
happilyinsane13 chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
I LOVE IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON! Im not a fan of slash (since your supporting Sirius/Remus) but this is an exception! LOVE IT! I never knew slash could be so good. Oh! And the whole brother/sister thing between Lily and Remus and Siri, I LOVE IT!
bobby chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
pretty darn cool. update soon
Sierra Sitruc chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
*in tears* You used the name Dirk! *cries* Makes me miss my friend dirk so much!
*cries more*
however, the chapter was very interesting! I was very impressed by the creative plot. Nice.
Meg chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
Hey, great story! Nice to see Lily fully characterized, instead of just focusing on MWPP...though I do adore Sirius and Remus. I see you haven't updated in a really long time though...about 4 months or so! I sure hope you haven't abandoned this story, because it's very well written! Hope to see more soon...and thanks for writing a great story!
Silver Sparklze chapter 8 . 3/6/2004
Cyrs, I love it. How come you don't send chapters to me anymore? I've been looking after Char's stuff for a while, and I'd still love to recieve your chapters. I hope you don't mind that Char let me read them, but she's my cousin, and I lived with her for a while, so I used to read her emails while she was at school. 'til I went back, that is. Love it, babe, and love you too. Char's gonna freak when I tell her what you wrote. She said you were as sweet as Canadian Maple Syrup, and she was completely right.
Mercds chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
Hey hey
Great chappie i loved it! Bringing in new characters always helps strenghthen the plot! I liked the diaogue and the difference and similarities of "Gysey and Lily. I also enjoyed the jokes and sarcasm that filled this chappie. Anyways it was a great one!
UPDATE SOON
HUGS AND KISSES
TheSilverLady chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
lovely. more character development. well done.
cleopatra moon chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
Wow, I really didn't expect that twist! So she's got some alter ego or something? Intersting. I did mean to review earlier, but I must have been so engrossed I forgot! Chapter 5 remains one of my absolute favourite passages I've read, its so cute and sweet and funny and everything good. Haha, can you tell I love your work? :) The characters are all developed well but I think you could work on James to give him a bit more dimension. Great work!
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
how is Remus and Siruis gonna act when they find out!