Reviews for Infatuation
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Its great now finish
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
I would really really really like to read more! I love this story, why I do not know, I just love it!:)

Please ad another chapter!:)

Keep up the good work!
SpookyClaire chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Why havent u updated damit? UPDATE!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Love this story. It's so interesting and different. Has it been abandoned though?
happilyinsane13 chapter 8 . 12/28/2004
I LOVE IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON! Im not a fan of slash (since your supporting Sirius/Remus) but this is an exception! LOVE IT! I never knew slash could be so good. Oh! And the whole brother/sister thing between Lily and Remus and Siri, I LOVE IT!
bobby chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
pretty darn cool. update soon
Sierra Sitruc chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
*in tears* You used the name Dirk! *cries* Makes me miss my friend dirk so much!
*cries more*
however, the chapter was very interesting! I was very impressed by the creative plot. Nice.
Meg chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
Hey, great story! Nice to see Lily fully characterized, instead of just focusing on MWPP...though I do adore Sirius and Remus. I see you haven't updated in a really long time though...about 4 months or so! I sure hope you haven't abandoned this story, because it's very well written! Hope to see more soon...and thanks for writing a great story!
Silver Sparklze chapter 8 . 3/6/2004
Cyrs, I love it. How come you don't send chapters to me anymore? I've been looking after Char's stuff for a while, and I'd still love to recieve your chapters. I hope you don't mind that Char let me read them, but she's my cousin, and I lived with her for a while, so I used to read her emails while she was at school. 'til I went back, that is. Love it, babe, and love you too. Char's gonna freak when I tell her what you wrote. She said you were as sweet as Canadian Maple Syrup, and she was completely right.
Mercds chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
Hey hey
Great chappie i loved it! Bringing in new characters always helps strenghthen the plot! I liked the diaogue and the difference and similarities of "Gysey and Lily. I also enjoyed the jokes and sarcasm that filled this chappie. Anyways it was a great one!
UPDATE SOON
HUGS AND KISSES
TheSilverLady chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
lovely. more character development. well done.
cleopatra moon chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
Wow, I really didn't expect that twist! So she's got some alter ego or something? Intersting. I did mean to review earlier, but I must have been so engrossed I forgot! Chapter 5 remains one of my absolute favourite passages I've read, its so cute and sweet and funny and everything good. Haha, can you tell I love your work? :) The characters are all developed well but I think you could work on James to give him a bit more dimension. Great work!
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
how is Remus and Siruis gonna act when they find out!
freakyfairy chapter 8 . 12/19/2003
heya I really liked this chapter. I've never seen her portrayed as anything like that before! It's great! keep it up!
love
freakyfairy
xx
Flame Rhiannon chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Ok, so I'm reviewing this chappie coz i allready reviewed on eight
hope you find this
and I warn you: you were right, I am bouncy, so if you can't handle it... but I'm sure you can... hehehe
You wanted to know why you ruined my social life? here goes...
So, I gotta give yah a bit of beckground before i can really explain
I am now about 17, being in fifth year, once again, living in Belgium
I double my year this year
So when I was in fourth, two years ago, or so, I had this group of friends that I really trusted and stuff, you know? And then, for one reason or another, I still dunno what it was, I fell in disgrace and wasn't popular anymore. If I ever was that is. My friends dropped me like a stone. So, I changed school after I had a few suicidal thoughts and acts. It actually went that far I had the blade on my wrist, litteraly. Now dun go thinkin I'm that superficial coz just losing popularity hit me that hard, the entire scool was avoiding me ok? even the people that never knew me stayed away. I was a freak, in their eyes.
O btw, gotta tell you that school I went to aint no good at all. I mean, the teachers and stuff wee good but the students! urgh!
So, there are like millions of people with trouble there, but they all act snobbish coz "Daddy has lots of money an I wanna go to law school"-mentallity, get it? There's this pregnant girl, about six with anorexia and about two with boullimia.
Anyways, I got away, left, scooped.
But anywayz, I came in this new school and now my life is built up again an its all thanks to some people including you, coz your story really helped me out around june and stuff
And so you built up my life again, thanks for that
And now you're wrecking it too coz I got no time for school and all and friends and stuff coz my eyes are red and burny from reading and I just need time to you know, read your story but you know,...
I bet you don't but whatever.
hehehe
so I'm a bit bouncy
and I really loved that chapter and Gypsy
she rocks!
so, I know this review isn't that fun as it used to be but hey, my next ones will be all hyper and bouncy again
I just wanted to tell you how much you meant to me
bye