Reviews for Forever December
1batgirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
OMG i am like crying right now this is so good so far i had to stop and review this chap LOVE IT LOVE IT
dog youkai jane chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Aaaawwww... That was so sweet. I wonder why they never looked for her parents to figure out why she was abandoned.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
i really liked this sroty, and i'm usually a DC fan!
Aura-Redwood chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
ITS SO CUTE

I love it. :D
Flamable chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
That's it! That's it! No freakin way...good its ol good! Madison rox and i want to have...or better yet Logan..i want Logan as my daddy...why did you have to torture the poor gurl so much but shes better anyway! Thank God! I noticed youve wrote this fic that actually belongs in the X-men The Movie fiction category not X-men Evolution. Great fic!God bless!
Flamable chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*squeelS* cute...buttoo bad Madison is blind...she's cute...you shouldve made her a lil older but this is fine...i cant imagine Logan saying darling...no i really really cant...good night...God bless!
Aura's non- fanfic chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
so cute
Comics Girl chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
This is the most amazing Wolverine story that I have ever WRITE MORE!
Kasey22 chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Very good set up for your next story...I'm very interested in reading more about this relationship. You're doing a very good job of keeping things realistic.
Kasey22 chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
I'm still enjoying this quite a bit. Very realistic. No hysterics or melodrama to be found here and that's why it works. Good job! Keep up the great writing!
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I usually hate the "Logan takes car of a kid and eveyone (including him) sees how cute he is" crap, but this is actually intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. I like that Madison is blind and I like that your not changing his personality to accomodate a kid. Good job.
casakitten chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
**wips at her own eyes, sniffling and hicoughing** That was too amazing...I was crying and sniffling through the whole thing. Please! Give us another chapter! More chapters! Logan's so cute when he acts soft...
**giggles** Fantastic job, huggles, and Take Care,
Casakitten
Tigerstrike chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
*Sob* Logan is such a softie! great story!
Neemers chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Aw. Finally, someone who writes _good_ OCs. Much more Madison cuteness ahead?
Somebody chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
This is really good. I love your work. Kepp up the good writing.