Reviews for You're All I Have
Fullmetalkitsuna chapter 41 . 4h
Most please!
I suggest shade as a name for Harry it con match Tom’s and a threstral does stay in the shadows. Love this story btw, I’m debating wether or not Tom will die if you kill the main part of his soul but I have a feeling you didn’t think about that till next update
geekymom chapter 41 . 17h
Terrific chapter!
adam110902 chapter 41 . 19h
great chapter
Miva4 chapter 41 . 20h
Flaming chicken... oh, thank you for that, I needed a laugh. Your dark story is so full of love and fun that I can hardly imagine anything lighter. It makes me want to hug them all. Great job!
nadasnape chapter 41 . 20h
Fucking dumbles meddling with Harry's life
anyeshabaner chapter 40 . 5/10
marauder name for harry DEATH-PONY
mizzrazz72 chapter 40 . 5/9
Hermione should realize what Harry went through to be what he is. Ron should stop being selfish. Harry not only saved his sister but his brother also.
great chapter, already looking forward to the next
Re: Marauder names: well, the Marauders sort of named each other after small body parts that weren't too obvious tiebacks to their forms (padfoot, wormtail, prongs) with moony being the exception. But I can't think of anything along these lines that doesn't sound dumb (batwings? no. ribcage? no... the more I think about it, the original 4 sound dumb too). So then I thought maybe something related to invisibility or being hard to see. I kind of like "glassy" because people who don't know his form would just think it's about his glasses. But I don't know. There's a reason I'm not the author :P
Mar91 chapter 40 . 5/6
I like the chapter
Sarashina17 chapter 40 . 5/7
This was a really good chapter and I’m actually surprised I was able to figure out that Harry’s animated form would be a thestral before reading this. I think a good Marauder name for him could be Osiris since while he is a god of death he does deal with transition, resurrection, and regeneration and Egyptian mythology even describes him as the Lord of Love. I felt this connected with Harry’s abilities as a necromancer and his love for those around him that he truly cares about. Hope you consider this name and keep up the good work.
memepotter952504 chapter 40 . 5/7
I still love your story ! I'm waiting for next chapter !

Marauder name for Harry ? hmmmm... Well ... Nyx, Nox, Shadow, Onyx, Ebony, Umbra, Sothis, Spero, ... Asha (means "hope" in indian langage)... I don't have more idea. I never thought Harry as a Thestral. Actually I never search any name for a theastral before.

See you !
Pizza9612 chapter 40 . 5/7
I like the idea of Harry’s Marauder name being Thanatos. The name is a reference to the Greek God of Death and would fit the fact that a Thestral can only be seen when someone witnesses a death.
choices22 chapter 40 . 5/6
Best story I've read in a long time, keep it up!