Reviews for Hope and Healing
Mac55 chapter 14 . 9/21
Wow, you went from shy harry, to pitiful weak harry who is afraid of his own shadow. A little overplayed i think. He just takes the abuse and his magic doesnt do anything like when marge went of about his parents.
Bosmer1701 chapter 28 . 9/19
So your Harry really is that pathetic. Your story is so bipolar.
Bosmer1701 chapter 14 . 9/19
There are parts that are interesting, but your Harry is so OC that is is painful to read. I'm shocked that the is story has so many followers.
Bosmer1701 chapter 5 . 9/19
I can understand changing how Harry did against dragon, but could you at least not make his performance worse than what it was in the book.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 47 . 7/27
fucking amazing story. I loved every bit of it
gamer0890 chapter 47 . 7/20
I love ribbons :D
Big.Daddy.Dudders chapter 2 . 7/15
Don’t see the point of Harry not being able to cast his patronus here and having dumbledore same them. It makes zero sense, they went back in time so he likely wouldn’t even know about it. Kinda weird, nonetheless it’s your story. Just hope he uses it eventually.
DrackNath chapter 47 . 7/11
I just finish this amazing work you have created.
I dont know if your still active but want to say thank you for the wonderful and comfortable fic you have written.
it was very different.
it was slow yet paced
it was comfortable yet painful
It lived up to the title Hope and Healing.
I can say for sure it ended and tied everything up nicely and loved every single word i got to read.
Once again thank you and hope your doing well if your still active.
seaweedbrainwisegirl07 chapter 1 . 6/4
Why does Dumbledore have to rescue Harry and Sirius from dementors? Is Harry going to be portrayed weaker in this fic?
blackcharizard762 chapter 1 . 4/28
I know there was a chapter before this one in the old version, without this chapter makes much less sense
Sebine chapter 47 . 4/20
We never did learn the color of Fleurs panties
Sebine chapter 24 . 4/19
Y
Sebine chapter 16 . 4/19
Warm hugs and cute butts
iChaos chapter 47 . 4/15
That was an incredibly good story. Thank you for sharing it.
iChaos chapter 45 . 4/15
That was one of the most excellent endings to a story that I have ever read.