Reviews for Hope and Healing
MasterYoda379 chapter 47 . 7/4
This might be one of the most beautiful flowerpot pics I've ever read.
Harsh and gritty. But real. And beautiful
BlazeStryker chapter 34 . 6/4
*(&(*&*)&)*( that 69788976*(*)(( and this (*&()*&*)(&)*&% of a (&*%(&*%(&*%()&*.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 6/4
No moRon is good. If he become a grownup fast, he must be made a thrown-out.
Valdiusmacto chapter 14 . 5/16
I'm going to be honest here. I like the Harry/Fleur pairing so much that I kept reading this far past the point of sanity. I eventually had to give up, because it's essentially one god awful stream of depressing horribleness. There isn't a single positive thing I can say about it. It's like you were actively trying to give the entire world a depressive episode, just for shits and giggles.
MRGwrites chapter 4 . 4/10
yeah I can't take it when people have Harry jst stand rhere and watch while he is being railroaded
Jorwen chapter 6 . 3/20
Tbh to this day i think that Ron is piece of shit. I always hated the fact that Harry forgave him so easily and I don't lile that you do the same as in the books.
WildOnionTops chapter 47 . 3/7
Nice stiry, but would have liked mote improvement from Harry in initiating touch.
Couple of things I thought might get explained later but didn’t.

1. What happened to Cedric in the Maze?

2. Where did Harry get stamps to send Fleur mail from England to France?
Just a filler chapter that could be skipped.

Each chapter, think about what happened that chapter. Was there something interesting and did it move the story forward? In this one, only Dumbledore’s announcement moved the story.
Start was a bit lackluster.

Harry’s first sight of (who I assume was) Fleur, was only mentioned sort of as a side thought when discussing events that already happened. And then you main character (Harry) ran from a tent to another tent, while action was supposedly going on around him… but we didn’t see that either.

Don’t tell, when you can show.

Harry doesn’t have to be a superhero who battles Death Eaters and saves girls, but maybe getting tossed around and surviving some curses would beef up the chapter.
This was great! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2023
Ry
mumphie chapter 9 . 12/12/2023
The fight scene was a little confusing. I couldn't see that Harry got everyone. It seemed like he only got Fleur and Gabrielle.
mumphie chapter 8 . 12/12/2023
Twice now Sirius has said to Harry that Dumbledore saved them from the dementors. I wish Harry would tell him that HE saved them, not that you have a manipulative Dumbles at this point.
Lukoshi chapter 6 . 12/3/2023
Oh for fucks sake! He immediately forgave him and was even glad to "Get him back" absolute bull. Hope that gets rectified over the course of this story, really can not stand Ron Weasley at all.