Reviews for A Case of Leverage
ConlonKeith chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
It seems to me that Felcia Hardy aka Black Cat would find herself if she manages to successfully genuinely redeem/reform Marvel comics Thieves Guild, parts of the international Black Widow espionage intelligence/assassination network and the Marvel comics Assassins Guild find herself much more at home among Leverage Incorporated/Leverage International characters of Leverage TV show Leverage Redemption Reboot/sequel tv show. And the Leverage TV show and Leverage redemption Leverage Incorporated/Leverage International characters could possibly provide societal behind the scenes multigenerational (due to person/character gradual aging process to old age) system of checks and balances upon Corporate governments/Corporatocracies around the nation and the world such Spider Spider-Man 2099' Alchemax in the year 2099.
LarinaRichards chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Loved it. bit of an abrupt ending though. would like to know the outcome of the op. if they got him for murder or just fraud. and if Kate learnt a lesson by listening to all the victims.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
I love well done Leverage crossovers!
Ha to Fornell!
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
I can almost picture Fornell’s epic for when he finds out... and it will be epic, I can tell.
Cassie Ruesch chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
I love it!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
I love Gibbs and Tony working with Spencer and Parker
cowchoas chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
i be laughtign if nate and gibbs share a ex wife or one of gibb's ex wifes is nate's ex wife sister.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 1 . 2/15/2021