Reviews for Accidents Happen
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/10
Aw, that was so cute and adorable.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Waaaa! (Fangirl's scream)
Love it
damncritic chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww! this is just sooo adorable! :D
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is hilariously cute and had me laughing the whole time! i can't believe i'm reviewing this like...six years after you wrote this either! lol. great job! )
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love Infuriating!Tai. This was very cute :)
Usui chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was honestly one of the best Taito ever.

Genious, just genious. xD
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aw that was cute, their argument was just adorible lol well written _

the dreamer
espanamazing chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was... slightly epic. I was laughing my head off for most of their conversation...
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh. My. God!

You made me laugh from the beginning to the end! And made my whole family had a look that said I'm insane enough to laughing alone in front of my cell phone (I read this from my cell).

Like it! The way Taichi seemed to careless about Yamato reaction of his confession, the way they talk so long pointless and never hit home, it just so funny!

Good job, dear!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
SQUE! Okay, so even though I'm the worst author ever and can't even think up cohesive replies to the reviews I get,I still check out the profiles of the people who write me nice reviews, because I'm creepy that way and think wow, this person writes really well. I should check them out. And so I love your profile because it awakened the closet taito fangirl in me that has been slumbering quietly for like, the past seven years, and this story just made me so incredibly happy even though it's a one shot you wrote very, very, very long ago. But I know I like reviews on my old stories, so I figure you do too, so I figure now I must gush word vomit onto your review page about how adorable this was and how cocky bastard Taichi is so totally hot and how I totally do not sound like a twenty something year old girl right now because I can't stop squealing over how cute this was.

Agh. Okay. Ahem. I've stopped now.

But really. Even though this was written way back when. It was stellar. I'm going to go quietly gush now, and try to regain my dignity, since I think several of my suitemates are starting to worry about the noises coming from behind my door. Eep!
BesserwisserForHire chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Absolutely adorable! I love how witty it was, and fun and so... normal, you know, it sounds a lot like conversations about these things would do in real life. If the onte who fell for you were Tai.

Uh. Yeah.
donut chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aww.. that's so cute!
skipper3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This. is. hilarious. By far the most in character, plausible, realistic way of this happening. The characters (especially Tai)were very IC, and Tai was so funny! Definite favorite.
finem chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Holy CRAP! That was amazing! Thank you for the refreshing escape from prolonged periods of angst due to confused emotions and shiz like that. This was just so...Taichi. Take the situation head on, fess up, and cross whatever bridges need crossing once said bridges are reached. That was so cool! Especially the last line. I think I died! And the way Yamato was freaking out...man. Such a good read. Totally fav'd
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Burst into laughter like ten times.

God, this is GOLD. I have SERIOUS admiration for GOOD dialogue and given that this was dialogue at its finest and ridiculously IC, it naturally makes the favourites list.

“So...what exactly does it mean, you being in love with me? Do I have to do anything?”

“Nah. You’re fine.”

“What was the point in telling me then?”

“Figured I might as well.”

*dies* OH TAI!