Reviews for Dragon Heart Part One: No Tomorrow
res123 chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Dear GeneralDragon, I think this is a good story. I like the characterization, and appreciate that the dragons have converted to catholicism. And thank you for putting Nall and Ruby in this! (Their my OTP.) So it was great they were in here! I liked their interactions with one another. Funny but some times sweet. Anyway you wrote that you would continue this story. But it has been years since your last update. This makes me think you're no longer making it. So thank you for taking the time to make what you did. It was nice.
r.e.s.
noname72390 chapter 22 . 11/18/2008
i really love this book that u made and i hope u continue to finish it in the near future.
Story Weaver1 chapter 22 . 1/26/2008
Kyle doesn't seem to be making any friends, any being a pig to Catilin. Once she cuts him off, it'll be open season. I can't wait. hopefully before he reveals too much to Virgo.

Everyone elese seems to befriending each other. Amy and Catilin already friends, jamie going to work on karen.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 1/23/2008
Very nice chapter that you have here, and I almost feel sorry for Kyle but since he's being a spy for Virgo...he doesn't deserve my pity.

Anyways, I am glad that you will not let this story die.
FallenAngel42 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
I really like this fic. Keep it up!
Story Weaver1 chapter 21 . 9/29/2007
Karen didn't take it as well as one would hope but look's like she's onboard now.

And it seems Sion has worked out some other issues liek with Cathlian... and the DOD. XD.

Jeff's reaction to Sion;s powers was pretty funny.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 9/25/2007
Very nice, and I like how Caitlin and Sion worked everything out, however with Kyle being a spy, what will happen in future chapters...
Story Weaver1 chapter 20 . 7/25/2007
Oh! This was SUCH an /interesting/ chapter. Sion was unitentionally forming his own harem LMAO! Even if he wasn't the Dragonmaster that would tough to resolve, but Destiny has decided to be a bitch to poor Sion. (“Don’t forget, you’ll have to kiss the girl whom holds my powers.”) LMAO! I just can't stop grinning and chuckling at the mess Sion's in. Evil World destroyer problems are no match for girl trouble. XD.

On another note, Amy's enthusaim about having a dragon's soul and "Awesome powers" was quite amusing as was Jeff getting freaked by the telepathy between Sion and Nall.

It seems Jeff has or may become a threat to more then Sion ego's now.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Wow, with the preview for the next chapter, I don't like the results at all. I'm curious to see who has Lucia's powers, but I think it would be either the Star Dragon, Red Dragon or Blue Dragon for some reason.

The star dragon because he tested Hiro's love for Lucia by battling him and everything and the Water Dragon for being strong yet protective at the same time (plus the Blue Dragon is one of the four symbols). I also think it could be Jamie because of the time they spent together.

I don't think it would be Caitlin at the moment because of what she feels towards Sion at the moment and well...she might accidentally be brought over to the dark side thanks to Kyle. Amy I just can't see because she is the warrior dragon.

Anyways, that is just my thoughts and I'm assuming that this story will end after the girls get their powers and Nall and Ruby get their true forms back.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 6/30/2007
this story is definitely worth waiting to update. This story is so damn good, and I wouldn't be surprised if you could write this as a book, since you only use some terms and items from the Lunar series, but I figured that the Star Dragon would be needed.

In the members only section, do we have to pay in order to become a member or is it free? If it's free, I'll definitely sign up because I'm now curious about that site.

I hope that your beta can get this back to you soon, and I understand that a chapter can take a while to type, so I agree with you and tell Nall to shut up. (Also...don't forget that you can use Ruby to get Nall...occupied.)
Story Weaver1 chapter 19 . 6/30/2007
So the cat's out of the bag. But wouldn't it be more efficentto kill the dragonmaster? Unless Zech has something else planned.

Well Jamie's little trick at the beginning was funny. I'll will be certiantly be interesting to see what happens when Catalin and Amy meet jamie, and especially when they find out what's REALLY going on
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Thank her? no no no, we should be bowing to her. This is a great chapter and I am glad to see the final project up after untold months of nothing...(sorry that I seem un-appreciative, but that isn't the case.)

I liked the trial scenes, and the use of puzzles was very good and worth the wait, and I'm surprised that it only took two days for them, I thought it would take 2 to 3 days...

The only problem that I can see plot-wise is that if they're pushing Sion and the 4 dragons quickly and against their plans, will Sion be powerful enough to face Virgo when the time comes?
Story Weaver1 chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
It's been a while since you sent this chapter to me for proofing. Wel anyway I enjoyed reading it again. Particularly the last trial. The Superman reference was pretty funny
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
Nice little story that you got here, and I'm glad to see another person from North Carolina writing a very good and interesting Lunar story. (Lunar, Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross kick ass)

Anyways, just be careful with your spelling and grammar. Other than that it seems like you've got a good plot here and I was afraid for the Blue Dragon's human counterpart (I assume Kaname is the blue dragon, Jamie is the red, then Amy/Caitlin are the White/Black dragons) The reason I can't determine anything is because its too hard to distinguish between the two.

I'll keep up with this story now that I know of it, and I think you'll agree with me on this: Dragon Song needed to be produced later.
Story Weaver1 chapter 17 . 8/25/2006
Umm, how come you send the chapters for me to BETA if you keep changing my changes? I think it's werid for Nall to talk about the Christian God when he's a direct guardian for a Goddess named Althena. Sion I understand, maybe Jaime but for Nall it doesn't make sense. Also Kaname should have included the year in her wish, I changed that too. Otherwise they could end up at the Compound in Japan 1912 instead of their present.

But about the fic. Isn't Sion going to experience worse wounds in the battles to come? So how come he's fainting and lossing control of the Dragon Soul from a shoulder stab? I can imagine it's pretty painfull but there's no way he could beat a being like Virgo without an injury or too.

The parts I did like was the excuse Jaime and Sion used to get away from the table and what happened to their suits, I'm just surprised neither got a nosebleed from it.

And how the four of them got back to the persent was a nice twist. Except for the flaw that I mentioned eariler.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »