Reviews for Someone Like You
Sorry, this pairing is makes me want to puke, not my cup of tea. Can't see them together at all, too odd. Phoebe and Joey should be together1both kind of weird or even Phoebe and Ross I can see, Chandler and Monica go together because they are both so neurotic. Joey and Monica, really weird, he's like a permanent 10 year old. I can even see him and Rachel together since they both go for looks.
Elipe chapter 24 . 5/30/2011
I know that this story is many years old now, but I must say that I fell in love with this story and your portrayal of all the characters. I would love it if there was an update, but I"m doubting it because of the timeline. I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed the part of the story that was posted.
Chanoebe chapter 24 . 6/19/2006
update soon

update soon!
friend chan chapter 24 . 5/27/2006
my oh my

I loves this fic

Please Please Please update soon.

*-* hugs and kisses!
fgsfdf chapter 24 . 2/23/2005
K This is too good not to update HURRY UP
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 24 . 12/27/2004
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! And I seriously need more, I need to know what's gonna happen
VanessaKudrow chapter 24 . 12/12/2004
I dont know what is going on, but I am not receiving authors alerts and i didnt know you updated it. Im so mad at this site. Im addicted to these fics, lol. I so want to read the last episode.

I havent chat with you in a long time, i hope you come online soon :( X (Vane)
Flaming Gun chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
alsome story dude! keep it up!
Exintaris chapter 24 . 12/3/2004
Was the title meant to be Clarity? Seems to make sense.

If Jason really feels regret at Rachel leaving, would he be quite so cynical about their relationship being about sex?

Glad to see this back; I hope the final chapter is not too long delayed.
rachgreengeller chapter 24 . 12/3/2004
this story is so good,,please please put r/r together. i like the idea of ph/ch it is original..have enjoyed reading it this evening.
Exintaris chapter 23 . 9/20/2004
Oh man, I can't bear it. I hope she* kills *him* - or maybe someone will do the job for her. Hurry along to the denouement, please.
blondie babe chapter 23 . 9/19/2004
omg this is such a good story up date up date up date fast i think you should focus more on phoebe though im so excited
Vane chapter 23 . 9/19/2004
Wow! I love this fic. I really missed it coz i had like a month without read it. I had a problem with my pc but now everything is ok. Keep going with this. You are an amazing writer!x
blondie chapter 22 . 8/22/2004
this is an awsome story keep updating your an awsome writer update soon and dont keep us in suspense
J82 chapter 22 . 8/21/2004