Reviews for A Jedi, a Wizard, and a Scooby walk into a bar
Wayne Clark chapter 21 . 7/9
Luna is so out there! I LOVE IT!
This chapter is totally and completely stupid not to mention pointless and unnecessary
Wow with all the red flags about Dumbledore that he’s learning the previous chapter he sure is trusting. I also love how are you allowed Dumbledore to be condescending towards him and his and continuously use the term “boy”. He did an amazing job of capturing what I think Dumbledore is but I am disappointed that your main character who seems to be smart falls for it.
Xanfan chapter 21 . 6/21
I love miss Luna, esp. in this really good fic. Thanks.
Mastersgtjames chapter 21 . 6/22
Really bummed at the lack(so far) of any "True History" of the world, or lessons on Demons.
Mastersgtjames chapter 17 . 6/22
Fingers crossed MC's History lesson will inclue "The World is Older than you know..."
Mastersgtjames chapter 16 . 6/22
Not only no but HELL NO!(Sorry for the language)
Dude, He does not get to deny giving over the wards. YOU OWN THAT HOUSE! Sirius has NO legal right to let others use it. Dumbles does not get to just deny giving the wards back. HE IS STEALING YOUR HOME!
Then MC just backpedals and lets him keep control of the wards!? Fucking(sorry) WHAT!?
Demand to know the secret, get your books/property out of the house! If he could fidelius it, they can use ANYWHERE else. Just setup another Fidelius.

MC came across as Waaaaay too subservient to Dumbles. Dude is a Lord, the OWNER of the House Dumbles has effectively stolen, and a member of the Board of Governors.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 6/21
Too many POV changes...
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 6/21
Hope MC learns more than just what is taught at Hogwarts. Learn Conjuration, Alchemy, Wards, Cursebreaking, Enchanting, Sex Magic, Blood/Flesh Magic, Soul Magic, Mind Magic, Rituals.

Also hope MC can figure out SOME way to gain magical gifts, as well as immortality. Both are things that should be possible. I mean, Horcruxes, philosopher stones, those are both over 700 years old, so you would think that with modern science/medicine that people could come up with newer, better methods. Maybe not purebloods, due to the disdain on muggles, or most magicals, due to the lacking "muggle" education, but a SI has no such excuse.
As for the Magical Gifts, they had to start at some point, most likely due to someone performing some kind of ritual, so trying to figure out a ritual to become a metamorph, get mage sight, parseltongue, or veela allure, or Re'em strength should be possible. Especially with living examples to borrow from. Like maybe studying Tonks, or using her blood to become one.

Aside from that, there is the simple fact that killing voldie and his Death Eaters should be really easy. I mean, once you have even one of his Horcruxes, you should be able to kill him. If someone having your blood is bad. Since they can curse it, and though it, you. Torturing you, even killing you. Then having a piece of someone soul HAS to be worse. You should be able to kill ALL of voldemort if you have even one of his horcruxes. Same with his DE's, since they have the Dark Mark, and ALL the Dark Marks are connected, you should be able to target them through that connection.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 6/21
Yeah... there is just NO WAY that some Auror or office lady would be able/allowed to intercept and read Gringotts mail. If the purebloods(any of them) discovered that, everyone involved would die.
vmage2 chapter 27 . 6/21
You suck. You made me cry. T_T
cyrilalbar06 chapter 1 . 4/27
your fans will really enjoy this book. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
And this chapter kinda ruins the story for me...
Katescats chapter 23 . 4/14
Hi that was good. Wow! Xander and Fleur why to go Xander.
Katescats chapter 21 . 4/11
Hi that was a good chapter and I love all the questers from the Quibble.