Reviews for Hermione
Nessie2000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awww! This is the sweetest and bestest (is that a word?) romione fanfic I've ever read!
Write more! I need more!... I'm like a vacuum...
Anyway. Great job/work!
chavi chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Catu chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Loved it! Absolute fluff, LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY! You should do Hermione's POV. :)
Lily chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think this was a good plot in itself but for me there wasn't enough fluff. I quite liked it but I think it's a shame there was no 'getting together'. Anyway that's my opinion and I'm only 12!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow, this was really good. You should continue it through their seventh year! *hint, hint* ~Caseyandra
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was a very beautiful piece. I love this style, where it feels natural, like conversation, but also a little ethereal and poetic. Somehow, it seems to suit Ron very well.
Katie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So sweet. Love it. Words cant describe how good this was. Amazing!
bella chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
um...are you going to continue this story 'cause so far its great.i really do hope you continue this..
Mixora chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I LOVE this. I know you wrote it four years ago, but I STILL love it and I always will.
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aw! good fic!
Kat chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really liked the writing style and it was also very sweet. Sounds just like Ron!
JKR's my hero chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That. Was. So. Good. You should be flattered: this is the first review I ever wrote, and maybe even the last if I dont find a fanfic as good as this anymore. So, back to the review: I LOVED IT! It was so...real and emotional. I could have cried. Well almost. You got to keep on writing. Maybe you can only write this king of stuff but you should also try yourself at the more plot developed fanfics (if you haven't already) and see how you do.
SarcasmRox chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was oh so sweet :)
teenbibliophile12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh, so so so are now officially one of my favorite authors. This story deeply touched me and it was so like Ron that it was absolutely incredible. A lot of people make Ron seem like a prat when he's really not, but you really captured his character. Wow...what an excellent way to look at the year's from Ron's pov...Normally, I'd tell you which part I liked best, but this time there's too many to choose could be J. , my god! Keep writing Ron/Hermione!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »