Reviews for The Pursued
AnotherDawnLikeOurFlag chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
OMG is this is why I don't like to read stories before I see the last time they updated, but I did! I now I will never know what happens because it has been 10 years, TEN YEARS, since this has been updated, and I will die not knowing what happens next.

So I beg you, please come back and continue it somehow, you just can't leave it in a cliff hanger, this story is just great and is really complete.

So even if you don't continue it, you should know that you are (or were) a really good writer. Loads of love :)
daisymall13 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS!

Please? If you do pm me with this username...I love your story
kitsune chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
you need to update this. Like NOW!
Amlee chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Such a shame that a good story hasn't been updated! So please update this story soon so we can know what happens!
Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Forget six months, it's now been a year and three weeks and we haven't heard a single word of news. Please, eck, if you're still out there, we need to know. Whether you've decided to continue or not, there are still people out there - watching - waiting - to see if anything's going to happen.

Thus far this is a pretty good fic with plenty of potential for horror thrills, but unless you send some form of word soon, we're never going to know if we'll find out any more.
boppy chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
i love it! What is this dark elf? keep writing, I am eager to find out!
Allanby Biazury chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
Please Update!
That was a really evil cliffie... )
Slea chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
pleeasses I need more. more more. A six month cliff hanger is just evil.
Lina Skye chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
*has a massive heart attack*
more soon please. sorry about this short review. Usually I give a long review to stories I enjoy, but i'm having a weird time now...but...MORE SOON!
PokethePenguin chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
OH MY GOD U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON
JUST WHEN I WAS GETTING IN TO IT
U STOP AGAHGAHGAHA#
PLEASE CARRY ON SOON
Coolio02 logged out chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
I hope you come back and update soon. This is so good and I want to find out what happens next!_
Star-Stallion chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
Ep! What a nasty place to leave it! Update soon!

~*~ Star-Stallion ~*~
scatteredbrains chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
oh my...wow, wat a GREAT story! i love it! plz update REALLY soon! o! i wonder where Legolas and Estel is, were they kidnapped by the orcs? "gasps" hopefully not...whatever...plz update REALLY soon! D
Chizwiffle chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Why do all the authors here have to stop at the most INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS! I mean come one, we want to READ! Thats why we ca,e here, so how could you STOP when we are READING! Ack. I think this one is very good and I want to know what happens soon so get going! I can't wait! Wonderfully written. Keep up the amazing work!

MLA