Reviews for I'd Eat Your Heart (But It Might Kill Me)
Yay! That was a very satisfying chapter. I’m so glad Rang ya finally accepted his feelings for her. I was half expecting to see Yi Jeong enter the cafe when they were talking and turn green with jealousy, hahaaa. Thank you for the update.
ms.margie chapter 11 . 8/19
“ And if you didn't want me to come inside your apartment, then why did you let me follow you up here?"
Hahaha, I laughed out loud on this part. Good point, Rang! But the fox was a bit too eager for GE too soon, guess that’s what happens when you’ve been single for too long :P

I’ve always wished Tale of the Nine Tailed went more in depth with how Rang’s parents met since he’s half human. Thanks for going a little more into this detail!

And it just occurred to me… don’t GE notice how much Rang and Yi Jeong look the same? Maybe that’s why she likes Rang… he reminds her of YJ ;)

Great chapter! I can’t wait to read all their dates. I wish I can go on a date everyday with Rang too *jealous and living off GE*
emoment16 chapter 11 . 8/19
AHHHHH thanks for this much awaited long fluffy update! Not too fluffy yet but I’d take anything xD Just what I need before my class starts again But lol that inner thought of GaEul when they … (don’t wanna spoil but eeek!) I can’t wait for your next updates! Sending much love 3
Stephanie12000 chapter 11 . 8/19
YAY. They together. Now I really can’t wait for the next chapter
sue chapter 10 . 8/10
Just a humble request! Can't you write one shot fanfiction about Soeul couple imagining what would happen if Yi jung really kissed Gaeul before that fatal phone call on episode 23? Please consider this. To my knowledge no one has ever written it. no smut please. I don't much like your 'good girl' type of writing. it certainly limited your brilliancy of writing and creative thinking. By the way , this fic is too good to be true!
I’m so happy for the update. I can’t wait for the next one. Thank you for not giving up on this.
Tekla chapter 10 . 7/28
This is a great fic! I enjoyed it as much as Nine tailed flower boy. Please write another fanfic based on Lee Rang and gaeul ! This chapter really amazed me because I didn't expect Gaeul to back off like this. But it was understandable and great way to keep the curiosity. Because of your amazing stories, I too want to write a fanfic on Soulmates!
What a great chapter , l really liked it
Please put some romantic scenes , we really want some passionate moments between them next chapter
I am so excited to see what will happen next so please please update soon
polo chapter 10 . 7/27
OMG OMG
GO FOR HER RANG
emoment16 chapter 10 . 7/27
Omg so so excited for what’s Rang gotta do next Again, great chapter! That’s a good amount of heart-clenching you gave me, i like it hahaha! Also liked how you made Ga Eul finally stand up and walk away from any bs lol.
Stephanie12000 chapter 10 . 7/27
Thank You for this update.
lala chapter 1 . 7/12
I really enjoy all your fanfics based on Soeul couple. A big thank you for keeping them alive for fans like me. You truly make my day. You really give deep insight into their characters. Just want to make a very humble request from you. Can't you write a fanfic about how Gaeul determined not to pursue Yi jung and how he determined to change that and proved his love to her? I think in the show they haven't really convinced us what made Gaeul changed her decision. I just thought she needs more than a mere promise!
Thank you so much for the update, looking forward for the next chapter . I am so excited to know what is the deal
Take care
Stephanie12000 chapter 9 . 7/9
Thank you for the update. I can’t wait to read the next one. I wonder what the deal?
emoment16 chapter 9 . 7/9
Ahhh I’m gonna hold myself back on my comment cause i might spoil something but I’m gonna be so excited for the next update . thanks for the new chapter! I like how you added that understanding personality of Ga Eul, how she sees the good in everyone she knows.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »