Reviews for Hug Theory
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr due now now
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Haha. Cute. :D
quarterdark chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
bahahahah that was the best revenge ever :D
xXDarkOraXx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Rofl! Amazing fic! Thank you for making my night. *gives thumbs up*
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
dude, that fic was SO great.
DarkDannyHot chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Tehehe I like the end! And when Naruto came in. lol
Alatril Carnesr chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
MWA HA HA! Oh my gosh. This fic is wonderful. Ha ha ha.
MissAX chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
ahh kakashi! what will we do with you? this is just too funny! please UPDATE SOON! don't stop this story!
asuka02redeva chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
ROFL XD Funny! If you ever do part three, Sakura could so rub it in Naru's and Sasu's faces that she's seen Kakashi w/o his mask.
LotusDevi chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
YES! I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! This is exactly the cutesy stuff that makes a kakasaku fic amazing. Erm...at the ending part of their conversation the magic kinda dropped. BUT THAT'S OKAY! I loved the part where kakashi makes sakura nervous and then he kisses her on the forehead! Good job on this fic!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Sarah: O.O; holy shit... kakshi! that was so rude! *smakes kakashi with rolled up magazine* bad kakashi!
choclatbandit chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
THAT was halirous
blahblahbleh chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
is there a continuation to this story? i'm really itching to find out what'll happen next...it's simply hilarious. kakashi and sakura 4ever!
Suna chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Even with a few typos, thar, was undeniably genuis! lol I applaud you. _
Vivi007Nee chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
(laughs hard enough to hack up a vital organ) I can SO IMAGINE Kakashi saying that he'd just told a little girl she was gay...AGH. AND! ANDANDAND! Thanks so much for saying mouthwatering, I was trying really hard to come up with the perfect word for Kakashi...XD; this is just...such an amazing fic. Migosh. you must write more. (author alerts)