Reviews for The Saviour's Pariah
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 9 . 1/1
This is an interesting story. Tracy is starting to get to be a bit too much. Other than this, I like your characters and the 8th year genre is one that deserves solid attention. Thanks for your hard work on this, hoping you'll continue it as you have time.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2021
I have to say I really loved this. I wish I could say more but the story made me truly happy and I find myself hoping that one day it gets finished.
Brownbear66 chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
Please continue this
kageknuser2710 chapter 9 . 10/20/2021
I love all three of them. You're damn good at writing Slytherin girls :D
FaraamKnight chapter 9 . 9/24/2021
Great story, I sincerely hope you'll pick it up again in the near future. Keep up the good work!
TheDarkLord1356 chapter 9 . 8/29/2021
I absolutely love the writing style! I can’t wait for another chapter!
major wallace chapter 9 . 8/19/2021
Nice work
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 8/7/2021
Daph and Delph are great.
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 9 . 7/31/2021
Hmm, this is going to be interesting.
If Delph was honest with her revelation, she's in for a shock when Harry drops the bomb of who her father was.
Archim3des chapter 9 . 7/20/2021
I wasnt sure at first, but you have made all 3 Slytherin girls so likable that I don't want anything but a multi pairing now
emilysouza221b chapter 9 . 7/18/2021
OK, I am starting to see a trend I very very much hate in this fic. I am all about redemption. I even grew up in an area with a lot of gangs, and know folks who turned their life around. HOWEVER you keep acting as if the purebloods and death eaters just had a small difference of opinion. They were a terrorist organization that murdered a lot of innocent people and wanted genocide and slavery. Folks being harsh towards them makes sense. You are currently going in the "being a centrist is rhe best way" but thats wrong. You even mention a lot of purebloods still hold power. So having anti traditionalists fighting then is good? Having folks who don't give former DE leeway is good? Also why are former DE free anyway, even if their being watched. Are those former ones doing community healing and engagement and helping muggleborns? Being strongly anti death eater is correct.
AmWRAZ chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
Some wholesome moment in this chapter is good albeit the last scene where Daphne and Delphini being jealous with each other.
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 7/11/2021
Awaiting more.
MayaviPanchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
Yeah man, awesome, please update more frequently.
This pairing is so rare, there are several fans out there who are waiting for your story.
Jerrend chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
Im kinda shipping Harry with Delph, Daph and Tracy in this story at this point lmao