Reviews for The Saviour's Pariah
jonatas2k2 chapter 10 . 9/4/2023
se der algum dia faz uma fic harry tracey
MF chapter 16 . 8/14/2023
Really like this story , the people and its shenanigans. Many kudos. Question though, couldn't Harry use his cloak to spy on Romilda and made his steps noiseless if that the problem?
Yaw6113 chapter 16 . 8/14/2023
Anee-1 chapter 15 . 8/10/2023
As the story progresses, the more I hope for a Daphne, Delphi and Harry Poly relationship. Delphi and Daphne are very good for each other, and I can't ignore the affection between the two. They're also pragmatic. I don't know, it's not often I see a fic that so naturally seems to lead to a poly outcome, however unintentionally, you've done a great job with it though. Worth considering maybe?
GNB chapter 14 . 4/8/2023
Need more stories about Delphini in Hogwarts. Thanks for writing it, waiting for next chapter.
Also, there is some lack of Ron and Hermione. They should at least send letters. What about George?.. Harry was friendly with twins, and George is having hard times after losing Fred.
mwinter1 chapter 14 . 4/10/2023
Nice update. Awaiting more.
Yaw6113 chapter 14 . 4/9/2023
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot. I am sorry if I am being rude or annoying you with my reviews; I don’t mean to be rude or annoy you with my reviews; I just really enjoyed the story a lot.
TheSerpent77 chapter 14 . 4/8/2023
Seems like these days that Harry is missing the more simpler times of when his only problems were surviving one day to the next and the only clear and present threat was Tom and his minions. Now he just has to try to live in a world without a war or the looming threat of one and of course the obvious problem with three beautiful witches two of which are very interested in more than just friendship with him.
Farikon chapter 13 . 1/8/2023
Thank you so much! I read 13 chapters in the same breath. Great respect to the author for the idea and the wonderful characters!
skotos07 chapter 13 . 1/8/2023
WAAW! This is my first fanfiction with that pairing and I am not dissapointed at all, very good job!
OFARiolu chapter 13 . 12/16/2022
I want this as a Harry x Delphini x Daphne fic so bad lol
kageknuser2710 chapter 13 . 12/15/2022
Duuuuuuude, don't do us dirty like this Dx! All three girls are so lovely, how could a Bloke even choose?!
Dan Farris chapter 12 . 12/2/2022
Great Gallopin' Hornytoads... What a cliff-hanger!
RamblesAlong chapter 10 . 12/2/2022
Didn't you mention in a previous chapter (maybe number two or three?) that Tracey didn't seem to put on any weight, even with her HUGE appetite? Here you've said the opposite. You've mentioned that Tracey's the curvier of the three, and that Daphne and Delphini are the thinner two. I was also a bit surprised that flirty Delphini didn't mention something to Tracey about an even bolder move being jumping on his FRONT wearing that skirt instead of his back. I wonder if Harry would've even managed to get to the carriages without too many imaginative thoughts coming to mind. They are 18 after all.

As far as the pairings go, I think that if it was MY life, (not a story I'm writing, but my actual life) I'd really like to have Tracey brought into my family in some way. Probably not as a spouse, but maybe in a fun-aunt sort of way. I suppose that would make Daphne the wife. Maybe using the cliche Lord-of-two-houses-means-a-wife-for-each-one to keep both Daphne and Delphini involved. No harem, but no one left out either. I've really gotten to like the three girls' interactions with Harry. Those are just thoughts about them, not demands or me insisting on things.

Too much unsolicited advice? Probably. This review started out as being only about Tracey's weight and curves.
khara01 chapter 10 . 11/1/2022
Thank you for the chapter. I hope you will have more time to progress this story in the future, since this particular pairing is rather rare, I'd like to see more of this. Still, just like a few others said, I wouldn't mind if a couple others added into the pairing.