Reviews for Questing
godzillafan1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I like this story I take it that this takes place before the unicorn chronicles start since finder's still alive as well as the original unicorn queen hmm well I sure like to read what happens next so please write the next chapter as soon as you can this is a really good story!
XxAshvampprincessxX chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
it's too bad that's it been over 9 years and still no update :(
Dances with Unicorns chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Please continue! This is the most interesting Unicorn Chronicals story I've read so far!

A hint: Finder is wise and doesn't really belive in fighting. He's gentle natured and would rather hide then be in a battle, though he will fight if need be.

Will she ever talk to the Squijum?
eagleflyer1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
there needs to be more! how does she get home? great story, i love it! id never head of a carbuncle until this story, thanks for teachin gme! :)
eagleflyer1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love it! Hurry, get more up!
TomboySorceress chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
really good story so far! i'm glad we see some of Finder 'cause he was a little bit mysterious in the Chronicles. However, i have one problem which you may or may not solve in the next chapter/chapters: when does this take place in relation to Cara's time? Arabella is queen, hinting at a setting later in the books, but there are big big problems with other creatures, which seems like Beloved's work, and also the Gates are flipping out, which again seems later. All in all really good, but its very short- update lots!
lKaelie chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
yay! you remembered squigem(sp) i love him!
Tiger Lily21 chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
This story is great, and a welcome read while waiting for Coville to write the third book. (He'd better do it soon; he can't just leave us hanging!) Please update soon. I'm really enjoying this and I like how you made Finder the main unicorn. He always seemed to be rather mysterious and I think that in this story you will be able to delve more into his character and develop him more. That's good. Please, please update soon!

-Anne
hannah chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
wow, this is really good! I hope you add more soon... and I have a theory as to who Diana's mother is! Ooh, go me! lol. Or maybe everyone else gets it and I'm just really slow... anyway, it's her name that made me think about how she could possibly be named after one of her mother's names... hehe, or maybe I'm completely wrong. :-P Please write more soon!
Devin J Pickrell chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
At first I didn't see how it connected exactly to the story but now I do. Then again, the first time I read it I thought it was normal how everything happened cuz I hadn't read the book. But now I understand more because I read the first book and about half of the second. Great story so far. Continue, continue, continue!
Blue Flame chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
That was great! Please update!
GuardianAngel4 chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
I am loving this story. The chapters are a little short but thats ok just continue writing it please.
Sparrow's Women chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
I'm not sure what the unicorn Chronicals are, are they a good series?
But i've always loved Unicorns and their myth. the last unicorn is one of my favorite movies.
You have a delightfull story here and I hope you update soon.
moi chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
o this is so interesting! and your grammar and range of vocabulary is impressive! please update and keep up the good work!
Fire Blizzard chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Story! Story! Need THIS story! Update please!