Reviews for Attack of the Phantom
Majora's Mask Freak184 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Why can't I meet and kiss Link?! :'( Awesome story! :')
Lord-Pisces chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
HOORAY! BLOOPERS!
Lord-Pisces chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Good work. I like it!
ClaudeLv250 chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Nice story! Short, sweet, had a little bit of everything, and even a semi-sad ending! But there were a few things strange in the story.

For example, for Kimoru to be such a powerful being, he was killed a bit quickly. And Michelle and Link bonded pretty quickly despite what little time they actually spent together. But I guess it can'tt be helped. It doesn't hurt the story at all!
bofors chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
Normally I detest silliness in these stories, but your gag-reel is hilariuos! Good story too!
Selkiegal chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
Aw! That was sweet. I like the bloopers at the end. Nice touch!

~Linksage
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
These bloopers are funny, too, but I'm a girl! HA! We both got eachother mixed up! Oh well. Good story!
Crockgirl13 chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
That was really great seriously! You should really write like a sequal! it was awesome!
Kally Summer chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
Hey sweetie! Awesome job! I'm so proud of you, even if letting your alter-ego (Oh, wait, that's Kara) kiss Link is completely unfair to all of us. Like Marin! And what's up with you never stealing his hat thing at any point in this story? Different Link, yes, yes, I know. Anyways, awesome story and I love you and I'll see you in the Crystal Realm!

~The Empress Of All Things Good And Perfect~

(I almost put just the Empress, but seeing as who the Emperor is, that might not be a wise idea)
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 6 . 6/20/2003