Reviews for A Lesson For Teacher
Marsala chapter 40 . 8/28
What a beautiful read. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

My condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing well, and wishing you the best.
ViewlessTea0 chapter 1 . 6/10
Ok, one: this story is more than a story. It’s a journey. The loss and heartbreak and feelings that rattled me through and through are just. Wow. You have a very very very good sense of surrounding and detail. The whole thing came together seamlessly. The way you wrote the characters was flawless and held true to them.
Two: as someone who has suffered loss and hurt beyond imaginable, I hope you find your peace of mind, I hope you are able to close that chapter in your life and continue to write, maybe even publish something of your own. I’d read it most assuredly.
Three: you and only you hold the power.
journeyy30 chapter 40 . 5/3
Amazing story! Thank you
LIQUIDCELL chapter 40 . 3/20
Bloody hell! How in seven hell did I missed this beautiful story? It wrapped up perfectly!

Thank you.

Hope you write more Naruto stories. May I please suggest Hinata (Itachi) and Sasuke?

Thank you again!
alixizo chapter 36 . 1/17
AHHHH im laughing so hard and kakashi’s favorite fantasy LMAO a pervert indeed hahahha
Thank you for this amazing story. I loved Sakuras ability to build herself back up with help from Kakashi, and I hope the writing process helped you as well.

Happy New Year :)
cszimm chapter 13 . 1/1
I love this story! I’m such a sucker for the angst and hurt/comfort tropes. I can’t wait to keep reading! One criticism of this chapter: please edit to remove the R-word said by Sakura towards the end of this chapter. It’s a slur that brings down respect for the entire chapter, and knowing Sakura, is not a word that is in keeping with her character. It would be easy enough to replace with a different adjective without even reworking the dialogue. Keep up the good work otherwise!
Sailorspiffy1 chapter 40 . 12/9/2021
I loved everything about this! You had me laughing, crying, and hopeful though the whole story.
justjstuff chapter 40 . 10/2/2021
Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing ️
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
REVIEW MY STORIES OR I WILL RAPE AND MUTILATE YOU

u/2873027/sheaflower98
kikiekins chapter 40 . 7/8/2021
It has been such an amazing journey for me to read this. I hope this has brought you comfort as much as it has brought a smile to my face while reading through each chapter. Thank you 3
Loulou713 chapter 40 . 6/30/2021
Beautiful story! I kind of wish Sakura had been the one to do more to win the battle with the idol. But otherwise I love this story. Great slow burn, tasteful but hot smut, really great!
thinknicht chapter 40 . 6/16/2021
Second read was just as delightful as the first. The only thing I still don’t understand is the Kakashi Gai discussion. “Lee, ditto” what’s that supposed to mean? Rut Gai is in love with Lee? I’m so confused by that part honestly
Guest chapter 40 . 6/15/2021
Thanks for writing the story. The pace is just right for the setting. Love all the Kakashi and Sakura interactions. The story comes off as effortless and I love it for that.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2021