Reviews for Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Anon E. Mousse chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was really funny xD The "Kudos (not Shin'ichi)..." in your note made my stomach hurt from laughter LOL.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Rolling on the floor (couch, actually) laughing. Absolutely brilliant, I love it. I would love to see a drunk Hakuba, and Kaito for that matter. It seems he's the only one who hasn't gotten drunk yet.

Off to read 'Fish'!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
hilarious fic

loved it XD
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
lol, sure kaito, sure that's what happened.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Amusing XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
very funny!
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*rolls on the floor laughing hysterically* Priceless! That's all I can say!

Tho'...isn't the stealing glowing cones part of a kitsune kinda thing...heck, I gotta go finish laughing! XD! Well done!
nightcrawler no miko chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*GIGGLES ASS OFF* XD XD XD love it! mwahahahaHAHAHA!
y7is chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Whee! Icka! *Still waiting for final cut of PYP*

I've had my share of alcohol-induced (mis)adventures, though none quite like that... Just last week my friends and I hauled each other into the service elevator of a mall, went up and down and wondered why there was nobody there ;

Note to self: take time to learn drinking songs when I grow up...
Tina chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
*rolls on the ground laughing*

Need I say more?

*runs off laughing*
minako chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
ha ha ha ha just read 'Fish' it fits your story perfectly... omg that just 'so wrong' yet feel so right... explain a lot how obsessed Hakuba is...btw why we(conan fans) always refer hakuba with his last name not first name..not like other the conan casts?
Bat the Wood Elf chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
What? No other reviews? O.O I LOVE this fic!

Hehe... Ah, the infinite power of alcohol. Without it, there wouldnt be so many funny stories, and many stories just wouldnt be funny.
MOrgan chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Heh...Hakuba drunk? Why am I never around when the good things happen? Why does Kaito have a camera with him? sob, sob, LOL! glowing traffic cones and Mushroom kings? bwahaha

chortling in the courner eyeing the fish in the toilet and Kuroba's drawers...hehehehe