Reviews for Innocence and Beauty
Guest chapter 40 . 5/30/2015
It's been several years since you wrote this but my disappointment on this story

It's ALL about Emma... CSI is about the characters of CSI not a character you made up

Grissom and most of all Sara are just back drops of this character that I really don't care about and mother and step-dad who were jerk

So after suffering 40 on chapters so long ( thinking it would get better NOT)... Don't even want finish this long winded story on Emma who cares

Think if want create a new character for a show don't make it the sole character. And one I found boring
claudia40gsr chapter 53 . 7/27/2012
Estou muito emocionada agora! Esta é uma das histórias mais lindas que já li por aqui. É quase perfeito! Tantas emoções eu encontrei nessas palavras escritas por você! Foi lindo! Me fez pensar tanto em minha própria filha e como ela é em torno de seu pai, meu marido. Existe um amor especial ali entre eles. Foi especial também envolver Greg nesta família. Foi uma grande ideia criar uma outra realidade para nossos amados Gil e Sara. Parabéns! Eu adorei conhecer seu trabalho. Eu tenho lido milhares de histórias GSR por aqui e tenho uma seleção de favoritas. Minhas preferidas estão relacionadas e é com grande prazer que eu indico esta leitura para meus amigos... Certamente essa história terá a partir de agora seu lugar especial na minha lista. Parabéns mais uma vez por seu trabalho e por compartilhar conosco. Um grande beijo do Brasil. Claudia.
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
That is so sweet. But sad at the same time. He makes a great father.
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Good
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
OMG I hate Maggie and Don. They are too self centered to see what they have in front to them.
karagrace chapter 53 . 9/21/2009
Just 'rediscovered' your story and I really enjoyed it! Very different but I liked your version of 'dad' Grissom.

Your writing is wonderful, I hope you keep up the GSR love!
lamcsi chapter 53 . 8/18/2009
Yeah, you finished. I have loved this story for... well, six years. I wasn't sure you would finish but I'm really glad that you did. I agree that some of the luster has rubbed off because Grissom and Sara are gone but remember they can live on in fanfiction because anything can happen in the land of Fanfiction. Thanks for the great story.
CSIcorrespondent chapter 53 . 7/27/2009
I've followed this story from the beginning, and I can tell you that this is one of the stories that keeps the real depth of the CSI fanfiction alive. I'm very glad that you finished it, and somewhat embarrassed I didn't see it was finished until now. Congratulations!
Peggiegg chapter 53 . 6/27/2009
TP, sorry it took me so long to review, but I had to go back to the beginning and read it through.

Such a powerful, moving picture of family. I've loved your view of "our" CSI world. You caught Greg perfectly! Grissom and Sara as I wished they could have been - happy here not on some foreign land. And, through it all, Emma - joyful in dance (as, I suspect, are you) and a delight to all who "met" her.

Thanks for sharing one ofyour many talents!
sims chapter 53 . 6/23/2009
wonderful story
DormouseAnimagus chapter 53 . 6/22/2009
What a wonderful ending to an amazing story! And the epilogue brings things full circle-but with so much hope.

Thank you.
gsrfan34 chapter 53 . 6/22/2009
Great story! Loved it!
Amazed chapter 53 . 6/22/2009
Wow. Nice ending to a great story! I'm very glad you finished this.

One small thing: One-week-old babies don't giggle. They start smiling at about 5 weeks.
Nonnie88 chapter 53 . 6/22/2009
wow!

Started reading this today for the first time... Amazing Job!

I loved the whole thing...

6 years Im betting was worth waiting for :)

Thanks Honor x
phoenix38133 chapter 53 . 6/22/2009
i couldnt believe it when I saw in my inbox that this one had finally been finished. One of my favorite fanfics EVER!