Reviews for Armoured Mage
omnimon12 chapter 32 . 9/18
Did I detect a shot at your previous Harry Potter/Marvel crossover, M-Day, in there?
bara eg chapter 33 . 9/15
Great story. I hope you continue or make a part 2. You are really good with mixing up shows, books and movies together. And I enjoined your storytelling style. I look forward to seeing your future updates or new material.
RyMalice chapter 33 . 8/28
I don't suppose you've had any more inspiration for this story? It's a great story and I'd love to see where you go from there. Perhaps Harry gets pulled into another universe where the infinity stones don't work anymore?
Britain's...king?
*****Psst: If this story is, basically, complete, you really should consider MARKING it complete b/c lots of readers (like me) probably would skip it thinking that it was still in-progress when it's really not. You could always add a "technically complete" in the summary to let readers know that there MIGHT, MAY BE, POSSIBLY more coming in future but doubtful...?
The Element Of Insanity chapter 15 . 8/19
I just thought why didnt harry just use the reality stone to turn Betsy's body back to her own
Alright first off I'm not commenting to nitpick or complain. With that being said I am saddened that you have yet to do an homage to the great Stan Lee. I also noticed you did not do anything with either the ghost rider movies, the blade trilogy, or the daredevil. If you did not know of them I hope this comment has helped in further progressing your work, I also note you did a perhaps unsurprisingly good job of meshing the different versions of spiderman into a single character. Wishing you the best a guest.
DGJabberwocky chapter 33 . 8/5
Update? And are you going to introduce the Phase 4 characters like Yelena Belova, Red Guardian, Shang Chi, America Chavez, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and She-Hulk?
Guciec chapter 33 . 8/4
Thanks for the story. I like it.
guestinator chapter 10 . 7/31
Okay, here I stop. Harry nearly killing Galactus? Not being instantly killed when Galactus attacks him?

I know this is the nerfed MCU but no. That makes zero fucking sense and is a lazy asspull of truly epic proportions.
guestinator chapter 7 . 7/31
Harry is ' I kill everyone but named characters even when they try GENOCIDE'

Fucking stupid just to have reappearing villains that he makes fools of casually.
guestinator chapter 6 . 7/31
Why does he want to join the military? He is doing everything he would there already, except he has freedom to choose.

He never says beyond wantoing to help people which is what he already is doing. It feels very forced without any thought on his end.

Plot reason again?
guestinator chapter 4 . 7/31
My issue is at the heart of this everyone not Pro Harry is a sneering ass. It is painful how cringe it is and how amateur it is for a writer to do that so much.

It has really lowered the quality of this story.
NazgulBelserion chapter 10 . 7/31
Harry kinda arrogant I hope someone comes and slaps the shit out of him and he's planet. The Whole Galactus nonsense was dumb.
Callum Runchman chapter 33 . 7/28
Really enjoyed this fanfiction. Think Harry was WAY too overpowered and was hoping to see the avengers intervene with the Eternals storyline but oh well. If you do add more to this I'd definitely read it but considering it has been over a year I doubt that will actually happen
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »