Reviews for Armoured Mage
Actually it's Cull Obsidian not the other way around
Fairy King Oberon chapter 9 . 7/13/2021
And so does Harry
Fairy King Oberon chapter 9 . 7/13/2021
and now McGonagall joins the rude for no reason club
Fairy King Oberon chapter 8 . 7/13/2021
Why do you describe everything evil as a giant black (insert enemy type)? The Destroyer isn't even black nor was Iron Monger. The Destroyer is a shining silver color and Iron Monger was dark grey at best.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 4 . 7/13/2021
I am disappointed that you took the Prof X and company are jerks for no reason route. I am not blind to their flaws, especially for the Professor, but he has never been one to be rude right out of the gate for no reason and the others follow his que most of the time.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 2 . 7/13/2021
Considering that this is in Britain wouldn't it be leftenant?
Madhatter1981 chapter 18 . 7/12/2021
While I've enjoyed reading this story, this will be the last chapter that I read. Ever since the year long 'Civil War' comic event came out I've been Team Tony/Team Accord. Allow me to explain.

The Accords, to me, don't sound all that different than the regulations that our police/armed forces have to operate under.

I've had family in the armed forces and I have a cousin who is a NYC police officer. I've talked with them about being in the forces and the police and what they've told me about the regulation they have to work under seem reasonable and much like what a team of enhanced/superheroes would have to operate under in a real life scenario.

As such I don't understand people who write fanfiction about the 'evils' of the Accords.

While I've enjoyed many of your stories and hope to read more from you in the future, I'm afraid I will stop reading this story here.
Slender25 chapter 33 . 7/12/2021
Tus historias aunque cortas son de las mejores que he leído siempre termino esperando más, si lo crees conveniente detén la historia es mejor una buena historia corta que perderte en una larga sigue así
Debra N chapter 33 . 7/11/2021
This was quite the winding adventure you brought us on. I was impressed with how many of the different marvel movies you successfully brought into your story. Keeping them in character while letting Harry develop in new yet reasonable ways thanks to their interaction is an impressive feat. I doubt I could have done even half to well. How Harry countered Hela was probably my favorite of his confrontations, but his dealing with the Intergalactic Council is a close second. Thank you for sharing you story with us.
Kagey98 chapter 31 . 7/10/2021
Hey! Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Kagey98 chapter 32 . 7/10/2021
Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 33 . 7/10/2021
I can’t wait for you to continue this if you decide to do so. I was bummed that I had finished the story, but then I read the AN and was excited again. The AN also explains why the story isn’t marked as complete. Anyway, this was an amazing story, as all of your stories are. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next (for stories regarding Harry Potter, that is; I’m not really a fan of any other fandoms aside from Percy Jackson).
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 19 . 7/9/2021
This is undoubtedly my favorite Odin out of all of the fanfictions I’ve read
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 14 . 7/9/2021
I really hate that you still destroyed Betsy’s old body. That was honestly one of my least favorite part about the comics
shinigami00000 chapter 2 . 7/8/2021
then the thing with magicals and British royalty. you just assume they are part of peerage or British subjects. but how are they. not only are they a minority in hidden/sort of exile status, they also don't identify themselves with the non magical populace. especially the pureblood ones. the first generation ones are obviously already indoctrinated.
they also don't accept the authority of crown over them. a crown only holds power so long as the people it is lorded over believe its authority.
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »