Reviews for Armoured Mage
Spidersauce chapter 15 . 6/4/2021
So Harry's fiancée just decides to go on a world tour for weeks and doesn't even tell him? Kinda shitty
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 6/4/2021
Oh god I hope Harry just picks Mjolnir right up haha
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 6/4/2021
Yay go Harry/Rogue. I like them.
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 6/4/2021
Kinda hoping he stays stuck in the armor. It's an interesting restriction.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/28/2021
HP/The adventures for the Galaxy Rangers Prompt: Harry was 5 when Magic sibling bonded him to the newly decanted(born) Shane, Harry becomes the unofficial brother to all the supertroopers, cause of this the others know Shane innocence in what the senator did and feel guilty leaving him behind despite it being for his safety at the time. By the time the Phoenix is attacked Harry has worked his way into being Shane's first permanent teammate so they both join Zack's team.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/27/2021
HP/MHA: Over 200 years ago the heads of the rational heads of mundane and wizarding worlds asked Harry, Hisashi and Luna to protect the innocent newly powered, due to a trap caused by a corrupt branch of the early hc Harry falls into to enchanted coma. 15 years ago mentally woke up enough to astral project to be there for keigo, 4 years ago Harry woke up and unintentionally became the king of the underground just so he could adopt Keigo/Hawks.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/19/2021
Sailor moon/HP: Prince Hadrian protected his sister and Endymion from the queen's plots, many times he would comfort them because mars, jupiter and mercury talk negatively about the 2 unknowing that they could hear them. When Harry reached 4 his past life awoke with a vengeance due to the queen trying to prevent Sere form being born yet and unknowingly failing due to his sun crystal.
How will thing go when Sere, Darien and Harry are not the ones the enemy's are angry at.
drucifer000 chapter 33 . 5/20/2021
Great job with this!
lanitri27 chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
A question, Is this a sequel or in anyway connected to the other works and have to read those first to understand the story?, or is this an independent story and can just read on?
chaoswizard chapter 33 . 5/16/2021
Keep it coming please it is good
TwinTigerLover chapter 33 . 5/16/2021
you know what i love how you've ended this.

finishing it with 'going dark' was an amazing decision and i'm glad you went with it.
i hope any additions you make to this story are in a spin-off and not actually attached because sometimes the story should end with our imagination.

can i say i have love the many oneliners and quirky comebacks filtered through this.

thank you.
pwtcmcneil chapter 15 . 5/16/2021
as an aside, I really want to see Harry explore the multiverse a bit, an easy hit would be DC, but worm or Nasuverse (fate) could be interesting. not trying to pull a "rite me moar of wat I want", but an omake/one shots of that kind of stuff is what I was thinking, if that tickles your muse.
pwtcmcneil chapter 33 . 5/16/2021
also, the pyramid? I've been playing waaaaaaay too much destiny 2
pwtcmcneil chapter 33 . 5/16/2021
since you haven't given The King a name, he shall henceforth be known as Elvis Presley.
spaceman89 chapter 4 . 5/15/2021
Feels like Tom is going to pop up at a bad time with a new power up or minions.

Also when Betsy called Logan a moron he was awake and had a arm around Rogue but after the line break he was knocked out again and she was holding his hand.
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »