Reviews for Armoured Mage
carnivorous butterfly chapter 33 . 7/2
I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed all of your stories. I've read them multiple times. I'm in awe of you. I can relate to to having your health interfere with your life. I have fibro...one of the worst things that has happened has been my inability to concentrate. I used to write but I haven't been able to write anything for years. I'm so grateful that you (and others) share your work. I would go crazy if I couldn't read.
Again thank you for sharing your stories!
Ken106348 chapter 4 . 6/20
excuse me you little miss informed prick. blacks with the Americans. we were not the first or the last that delt with slavery. why don't you bring up south Africa and the apartheid that was just recently rectified in the 90's. how about the fact that America got the idea for slavery from England who copied the Portugal.
how about the fact slavery was recorded all the way back in 3500 BD in sumer which is a place in Mesopotamia.
yo chapter 33 . 6/18
really wish you write more often all your stories are enjoyable
Ricee chapter 3 . 6/11
you're making this whole thing with the armor way more difficult than it is, if Dobby could put it on him he can take it off. or just drink a potion that changes his size, transfigure the armor into air, go to a ward stone or something and drain all the magic in the armor, releasing the runes, use Gryffindor's sword and cut it open, etc etc
Mayorgman chapter 4 . 6/3
The Darkhold Ironman vibes are to strong its making me really sad... I'll try and come back to this later.
originalgee chapter 33 . 5/30
are you ever gonna continue this? i hope so its fun
thedad1961 chapter 33 . 5/29
Dear sir, I can only say that I have enjoyed your writing very much and I am waiting with bated breath for your next effort at writing.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 1 . 5/15
I'm sorry, left?
Concrete63 chapter 33 . 5/10
Thank you for writing this is a marvellous read.
Ryan chapter 33 . 5/7
I was wondering where chapters 24-33 were going, but you managed to wrap it up quite nicely in the end. Good story, I enjoyed reading it!
Dudley D Dudley chapter 33 . 4/29
Please continue and finish this story.
Will there be still action figures of the avengers with the world wide pseudo fedilious?

Cuz if not the action figures are gonna be hella collectible now
Ugh bro just put shield agents to replace the council or in or do a counter PR war

Glass houses and all that

I’m very sure the nay sayers have more skeletons in their closet than a morgue

They fuckin kept general Ross around and listen to Stryker and is always freaking compromised with megalomaniacs

Why does shield keep being surprised by dumb ass power grab bills? How does that kinda shit keep cropping up and taking root?
Eyy it’s herakles