Reviews for Armoured Mage
Kinda wanna see Harry use more long range stuff maybe add a metal ring like a key chain to his sword so he can control it like Alucard from the castlevania show

Plus the only difference with the two swords is alucards blade is a lot longer than the norm
New Mexico? Harry could probably hold Mjolnir
This is super cool

Hope he makes a few upgrades like a flame thrower or different weapons

Maybe a cape with a flying carpet, unbreakable and an engorgio enchantment to bind and subdue enemies and to block in coming attacks

Maybe some floating daggers that heat seek to shock people with lightning? Like a storm of Yaka arrows that yondu uses

A spear that can pierce anything and fly like a broom for heavy duty also enchanted like a yaka arrow

Maybe he could be like Erza with the independent flying swords?
Hope he didn’t forget to kill Malfoy

Stupid like that doesn’t deserve to warp reality with the magic in his veins
OmegaUltima chapter 33 . 4/14
An enjoyable read. It seems to have been a while since you've been seen on here, so I hope that you're at least doing (relatively) well, wherever you might be.
darrelljcook1 chapter 33 . 4/7
Thanks for your efforts they were enjoyed immensely! Your lack of further post is kind of scary. I truly hope you have survived the pandemic and I look forward to future efforts if and when you have more time. Cheers!
mackiechandler chapter 33 . 3/26
I love this. You improved on the movie plots and wrote a great story. Thank you
luckeeiam chapter 33 . 3/20
great story! can't wait for the next adventure you take us on. wishing you well- aliex
LincolnRonnie94 chapter 33 . 3/6
You could also try and make a DC Hero version of the armor mage
This story is so fucking boring. It was boring the whole way through, but I don't see why you were stupid enough to continue it after Harry obtained the Infinity Stones and Thanos died.

That should have been the end, barring maybe some "slice of life" extra bits or something. Any "plot" after Harry should have become an all-powerful god makes no sense. And the events happening were all so dull and impossible to be interested in.

I feel like reading this story was a waste of my time.
"I want a child. I discussed it with people other than you and decided we had to have one."

You /really/ don't know how to write women or even people really/
One of the shitter aspects of this story is that everyone promised Harry that he wouldn't be a combatant or expected to fight. Then, in very short order, he's being commanded to fight all the time by the same guy making those promises. Harry doesn't even work /for/ SHIELD, but he basically acts like it and Fury orders him around constantly.

Does Harry even get paid for all the shit he does? People just walk all over him and give him tasks, but he never seems to receive tangible rewards.
Man, the telepaths in this story are so fucking needy. No one should be entitled to being able to touch or access the minds of others, but you're basically writing it as if telepaths "need" to have access to everyone's mind to feel "comfortable" like it's their fuckin' safe space. It's ridiculous.

"It's like I'm blind! I walk into so many things!" Bitch, do you not have eyes?

Even the actual blind one doesn't have any excuse for invading Harry's mind to the point that she's stuck in there and now Harry can't use his mental protections until he finds some kind of work around. She's screwing him over because she's too needy and dependent.

Harry also doesn't really have any excuse for not noticing something like that. He's been way too free with letting people play around in his mind. That's one of those things you keep doing that annoy me as a reader. You like to hand wave shit without justifying them "You just have to accept it". Okay, so where has all of Harry's experience and trauma with people fucking with his head gone? The Occlumancy lessons would have happened the year before Harry got into the armor. So would have getting possessed briefly by Voldemort. He's experienced the Imperius Curse. He would be extremely against a bunch of whiny, entitled girls wanting to worm into his mind just to feel slightly better.

"It's okay if it's a girl" is basically the justification for every piece of bad behavior in every single one of these stories. You write Harry as a white knighting simp.

Speaking of which, what girlfriend would be cool with her boyfriend doing a big "meaningful" gesture and framing it like you would a marriage proposal? That was really not okay or funny, because it's super disrespectful to Rogue. Not even the revelation of "haha, it's not an engagement ring, it's magical prosthetic eyes!" doesn't remove aaaaaany of that subtext. It was a dumb thing to do.
This story quickly became "Harry is everyone's slave" much like every other story you've written about Harry Potter.

He does what everyone tells him to do, even if they're massive hypocrites about it, and he also bends over backwards to please anything remotely female to the point where he loses all agency and he just exists to do what he is told, then get yelled at for either doing what he's told by someone else or otherwise attempting to do what he wants to do.

It makes all your stories feel very similar and it gets boring. Especially since every female is practically the same character across all of your stories. You aren't good at writing women.
CarolsSister chapter 17 . 2/20
Good lord but Tony is an entitled spoiled brat. And Harry really needs to learn to listen to others and not just bull through. (I was thinking about Arnie when whining about Harry.)
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »