Reviews for Armoured Mage
CarolsSister chapter 2 . 2/18
Oh lord, here comes Hermione with her demands that Harry tell her how he gained the advanced knowledge of runes. And the idiot choir will be Ronniekins and his jealousy over Harry's new place of residence. Or not. I will simply have to read the rest of the story to see.
CarolsSister chapter 1 . 2/18
I have no problem with the location of Malfoy Manor in this story. Hell, with their egos I'm surprised they didn't boot the royal family out and take Buckingham Palace for themselves.
NarutolovesRika chapter 1 . 2/15
I was wondering when you would update this awesome story.
God of crossovers chapter 33 . 2/8
Come back to this story soon, it’s amazing
ALPHA02FURY97 chapter 33 . 1/26
Is this story end or is this somewhat discontinued?

Also I think you just have predicted Spiderman No Way Home.
NarutolovesRika chapter 33 . 1/23
Hey when are you gonna update armored mage
Saga686491 chapter 4 . 1/14
I've enjoyed stories from this author before but this one is just overflowing with cringe and hypocrisy. You have to squint really hard for the story/characters to seem reasonable or believable. I know that seems like an odd complaint for a HP/Marvel crossover but even in a fantastical setting characters still have to be true to themselves as well as act at least slightly like real people. I don't recommend this story, but if you can make it to the end of chapter 4 and enjoy it I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the story.
Revliledpembroke chapter 27 . 1/2
"Impressive." Cap mused. "Were these handguns?"

"Standard stuff. Nothing automatic or semi."

The only handguns that aren't semi automatic are flintlocks and maybe revolvers (it's something of a gray area). Semi automatic just means one trigger pull, one bullet. Unless you mean this gang violence was using entirely revolvers... there would be semi automatic.
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 1/2
Dude, what is your insistence on making everyone on the Wizarding side of things morally corrupt backwaters that only hold evil? The Wizarding World (yes, Wizarding World, "magical" is an adjective, not a noun) is suppose to be a place of fun! Maybe the people in charge are problems, but you don't need to be eliminating entire teams of Aurors and outright invasions of the Ministry's all the time. You did it in Harry 5-0 and you've done it here too.
PurpleArrowhead chapter 5 . 12/25/2021
the start was a little weak, but this has really picked up. Very well done.
Hellboybu chapter 5 . 12/10/2021
too much of a simp and lemling
reptoholic chapter 33 . 12/9/2021
I absolutely love this story!
reptoholic chapter 32 . 12/9/2021