Reviews for Need to Sleep
Wolf Jade chapter 30 . 8/17/2004
aweosme. i lvoed it, even though the chapters were really really short. but i lived.
pingscuz chapter 30 . 1/21/2004
Really good ending! Maybe a sequel to the story it was just so good!
anon3908 chapter 30 . 1/15/2004
Nice job, good story. Just one note though...very minor...the "bruises" you had appearing on his chest and stomach are quite rare and only appear in a tiny percent of the cases. But everything else was great and I really enjoyed the story!
PattiL61 chapter 30 . 1/9/2004
Sorry to see this story end :( But, I'm glad you left an opening there. I'll be looking forward to a continuing story someday. Great job!
nebula2 chapter 30 . 1/7/2004
Good chapter. It is a nice ending to a wonderful story.
J chapter 29 . 11/30/2003
It's been so long since you've updated! I cant wait until the next chapter
thirdwatchfanatic chapter 29 . 11/25/2003
way to long!
Dawn chapter 29 . 10/27/2003
I really enjpyed this story...IREALLY can'twait till it"s idea how much longer?
ranger webb chapter 29 . 10/24/2003
i have enjoyed reading this story.. keep going or start a new part.. you just cant leave us hanging here not knowing what is wrong with bos and not seeing him get better...
ranger webb chapter 29 . 10/24/2003
ok this was very good. you need to either keep going with it or start a new one. i dont care either way you just need to finish this so that i know what happened to bosco and to see him get better.
Erin chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Hey when is chapter 30 going to come. I want to know what is going to happen. You have me at the edge of my seat and I can't stand it... Please Please Please write the next chapter. Thanks
Jen chapter 29 . 10/8/2003
I love this story! Please PLEASE finish it! I need to know what happens! :)
nebula2 chapter 29 . 10/5/2003
I can definitely relate with Bosco here. I've had a spinal tap done before and it is no fun. Keep up the good work.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 29 . 9/29/2003
Cool, i love this story get the next chapter up soon plz
rchglphpa chapter 29 . 9/27/2003
Oh come on-you can't leave us just being sick here-I mean really! We at least have to get the results backand make sure he IS going to come out of this! YES? Don't you dare just leave him /us hanging here!

AUCK